Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
Mar drooled, and in an almost hypnotic trance walked in front of the bed, his eyes fixed on Kitt's enormous behind as he said absolutely nothing.

(House)

"I want to keep kissing you..." Dorothy said, still blushing, and ignoring his words despite her own horniness, her eyes seemed to be full of need, her claws gripped his manhood tightly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt turned her head slightly, showing off her chest as she looked back, striking a sexy pose as she looked at Mar, "Is something wrong?" she asked at his silence.

*Shadow's*

"Grrr, and I want to split you like a log." Shadow growled, humping against Dorothy's claw, his cock twitching in arousal.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Grrr!" Mar growled as he saw her pose, his cock nearly bouncing out of its pouch, showing its enormous size to her as he drooled more and shouted, "DAMN GIRL YOU'RE HOT!" he said, panting like a wild coyote with his tongue flailing out.

(House)

"Please..." Was all Dorothy said to him, her eyes narrowing as her voice trailed off with a hint of sensuality, her claw squeezing harder, but without pumping the shaft.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hehe, thanks," Kitt smiled, her tail wagging around a bit, "You look pretty hot yourself, all big and muscular."

*Shadow's*

Shadow grabbed Dot's ass with his claws, forcing her down onto his cock as it thrust deep into her pussy. Shadow let out a loud growl of pleasure as he began thrusting feverishly into her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, so you like big guys?" Mar grinned, snapping out of his hypnosis as he posed, making sure to curl his arms in front of his abs, his pectorals and biceps swelling full of power.

(House)

"Ahh... nghhh!" Dorothy grunted at the thrust, but latched onto Shadow dearly, "Ohhh... I can feel its size! It's soooo big!!" she growled femininely, feeling her love tunel stretch to accomodate its intruder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmhm," Kitt smiled, licking her lips a bit as she admired Mar's muscular pose, "You must work out alot, I bet you could lift an entire truck."

"And it's, so tight," Shadow growled as he squeezed Dot's ass with each thrust, his cock swelling slightly as he came closer to cumming with each thrust.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Grr, I can life much, much more." Mar boasted, arching his right arm up to bulge his huge bicep into a basketball-sized muscle. He sat down on the edge of the bed, "C'mere and feel it, sexy." He said.

(House)

"Ahhh! Nnngh! Mmnmgh! I-I'm about to-!!" Dorothy yelped out loud, throwing her arms around Shadow tightly, gasping in pure pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt jumped forward, the entire bed lurching up from their combined weight, "Oh wow," she purred a bit as she rubbed his arm, grabbing it with both her arms, squeezing her breasts together with her forearms as she felt his, "I'd think that would get in the way sometimes, I know these do," She said, glancing down at her chest.

*Shadow's*

"Ahh, no, so soon," Shadow growled, licking Dot's cheek, "Come on, don't want it to end so soon." He slid his cock out of her pussy, rubbing it against her crotch, hoping to prolong their fun, "I could do this all day."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Glad that what Kitt was saying was true, Mar began drooling again as his eyes fixed on her cleavage, his arm had stayed rigid in place as he watched the immense breasts squish together sensually.

(House)

"Rrrgh-rrrr..." Dorothy groaned in annoyance, becoming anxious as Shadow withdrew, "N-noaaAAH!" she winced, unable to say a word as she gasped again, this time a longer spasm as she felt the cock rubbing on her crotch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hm?" Kitt blinked curiously at Mar's gaze, "See something you like?" she asked with honest curiousity as she removed her hands from his arm, holding her breasts and squeezing them a bit.

*Shadow's*

"Oooh yeah, come on, maybe if you ask real nicely I'll keep going." Shadow laughed a bit as he pressed the head of his cock against her pussy lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad