Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
Ada chuckled darkly as she softly stroked his chin with her index finger. "Somehow I guessed you were going to say that." She kissed his snout playfully before a red glow engulfed her furry body. The demon wings that had sprouted from her back became much larger with the tips ending in claws. Her body expanded as well, gaining a little bit of muscle and size, especially in regards to her voluptuous chest and rear. Ada's crimson fur and creamy chest fur retracted to reveal fiery red scales and milky white scales in exchange. A pair of horns then sprouted from her head of black hair, curving back ever so slightly. Finally, her tail and muzzle became draconic, finishing her transformation into a curvaceous dragoness. "How do you like me now, Mar?" she asked with a laugh as her tail playfully wrapped around him, hugging him gently.

(House)

Crimson eagerly drank some more of her luxurious milk before finally removing his hot mouth from her creamy globe. "Mmmm...that was nice..." He then took a small sniff in the air, his sharp canine nose catching the scent coming from her pussy. "Oh my, someone's getting excited down there." He chuckled a little before he continued to tease her body with his thick tongue, licking down across her slim tummy, giving her belly button a few playful licks.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sometimes I wonder why being a sorceress you don't give your original body those curves." Mar grinned, sizing her up with a big grin as his erection came back up to all its immense glory.

(House)

"I, I can't help it." Dorothy moaned again, feeling herself gasp for air as she looked down at Crimson going down to her belly, "Oh, gods..." she arched back slightly, closing her eyes as she felt the arousal taking the better of her as she simply enjoyed all and any treatment he would give to her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'd prefer to not break my back with oversized boobs, hehe. Besides, dragonesses are naturally bigger than vixens, dragon boy." Ada laughs softly before she pounces Mar, the ruby scaled dragoness licking his muzzle lustfully. "So eager for a second round, hmmm?" With a pleased smirk, she lowers her folds softly towards the head of his erect meat, rubbing her pussy teasing across it to tease the blue dragon. "Tell me how much you want it."

(House)

"Is that so? We'd better do something about it then." Crimson's paws swiftly undid her pants, sliding them down slowly with her underwear to reveal her rosy cunny. He took another whiff of her feminine scent, the fox becoming a little more eager. "Mmmm...Dot, you're irresistible." The fox then grasped her smooth thighs gently before he leaned his muzzle down to her pussy lips and gave them some slow, playful licks across the outside.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Down there," Mar suggestively grinned, moaning as he shifted his hips, making his cock bump against her ample butt. "I'm all for feedin'." He winked.

(House)

"Ahhhh-ahh!" Dorothy arched again, her boobs bouncing as she nearly trashed at the jolt of pleasure received by Crimson's licks. "NNgh... Ohhh yess..." she said in a blissful mood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"If I had to guess, I'd say you're awful attracted to my behind, dragon boy." The queen sized dragoness chuckled softly, a pleased smirk still curled across her lips. "If that's what you want handsome..." Almost like a feline, the crimson scaled lizard adjusts her body, getting herself into a comfortable position before presenting herself to the blue dragon. With her tail raised and curvaceous rear sticking out, Ada looked back with a rather hungry look in her eyes. "Your move, hehe."

(House)

"You like that, eh." Crimson laughed softly before taking another whiff of her heavenly scent, arousing the fox even further. He gave another healthy slurp of her rosy pussy lips, panting a sloppy kiss across her tender treasure. "What about this, Dr. Phane?" The fox winks softly towards her before prodding her cunny with his tongue before sliding in, the canine's muscle ravaging and slurping her pink folds while teasing her tender nerves within.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"And if I were to guess, your dragoness form gets sluttierly sexier each time I see it." Mar grinned more than eagerly, nearly pouncing her as he mounted her from behind, feeling the large buttocks with his claws carefully, to worship the curve, "Mmmrrr... they feel so soft, yet they look so damn firm!" he spanked Ada.

(House)

"Ahh!" Dorothy squirmed as she felt the rough tongue slide in, she gripped the sofa's cushion with her claws as she panted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Humph, if I'm slutty, then you're absolutely perverted, my naughty dragon boy," scoffed Ada, snorting a bit of smoke. She then gasped a bit from Mar's eager caresses and playful spank, the dragoness's tail swishing a little. "And that's right, they're just perfect. I hope you intend to do more than just tease them though, handsome." Ada then returned the teases by using her tail, the appendage stroking his member softly.

(House)

The scientist drilled his tongue deeper and deeper inside Dorothy's slick insides, swirling around to slurp every inch of her juicy hotbox with his thick tongue. "Mmhh..." His paws started to grope her ass tightly before he started to thrust his tongue back and forth inside Dot's tight pussy.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Always gonna be one. The hottest of them all." Mar responded with a cocky grin, and positioned his large member just outside Ada's buttcrack, that kept sight of her tail-hole out of his eyes' range, before he penetrated. "Rawr!" he roared, determined to keep pushing despite the natural tightness of the huge rear.

(House)

"Ah... ahh! Nnngh! Ohh! Yess!" Dorothy squirmed and screamed, her juices splashing against Crimson's face as her orgasm slowly built from all the treatment received.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada's strong muscles allowed her tail hole to accept his thick cock with barely any pain, the dragoness murring softly from the rough penetration. "Mmhhh...that's it, my naughty dragon boy...take me, fill me up." The demoness lizard wagged her tail happily while her tight ring of rosy insides squeezed Mar's member, teasing it from all directions. Down below, her pussy folds began to glisten once more with her pre oils.

(House)

Crimson happily listened to Dorothy's moans, the fox glad she was enjoying herself as he plunged his tongue further in. He roughly licked in all directions, the tip of tongue giving extra attention to her G-spot, teasing the sensitive nerves with his slick muscle. A light murr escaped his throat during all this, the fox savoring the taste of the dragoness's juices upon his tongue. "Mmhh..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Rrrawr!" Mar growled and started humping immediately after hilting his stuff inside, his balls starting to smack against Ada's moist pussy as he started to hump her hard, "Hungry, huh?! Well, have your fill!!" he roared dominantly, gripping the ample ass tightly for support.

(House)

"Ahhh... oh, harder! Ahhh!" Dorothy begged, although her moans clouded most of her speeches if any, her juices watering down as her orgasm crept closer than ever.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad