Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
[Infirmary]

"Eh?" Mael grunted as she looked out the window, spotting a pillar of energy rise from one of the buildings. She had been feeding Horyo and Jester's familiars when she happened to gaze outside. "Someone must be getting really into a fight tharr. In wish I took that class!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
'Hey! Kid! No offensive magic in a weapon sparring match! That's just not cool! Anyway, remember when i asked if you were tired? I meant i'm tired! You both did well, now scram. Keep practicing, or something.' Ayumi said, waving her hand as if to shoo away the two kids.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Uh-uhm... right..." Karomaru said, bowing to Ayumi, before he waved to Mel, "Nice fighting with ya! See you some other time!" he smiled, hilting his sword next to his hips, between them and his jeans' belt. "Now, I better go to the meeting place..." the boy whispered to himself, before he ran off to the fields, where everybody was supposed to meet after class.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"NOOOOO!" Katt roared as she clawed at the wall in rage, leaving a number of deep gashes in it, "COME BACK! GIVE ME MY SISTER!" she roared as she slowed a bit, slumping to the ground as her fur shortened and lightened, soon turning back to it's normal color and length, "Kitt, dammit."

Holy shit, Shadow thought having stayed near the door as the fight went, What the hell was that? That, wasn't normal. he thought.

*Mar's room*

Kitt purred softly as Mar's tongue sent soft jolts of pleasure through her chest, she affectionately licked at his head as she purred.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Katt..." Vook walked up to the feline, gently stroking her back as she kneeled down beside her. "It's alright, Katt. We'll get her back, I promise."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Karomaru walked through the many halls, eventually passing by Katt's classroom on his way outside, and blinked in surprise as he saw Shaun oggling inside. "Hey, Shaun!" he called, rushing towards him. "Dude, you won't believe it! I found a weapon that suits me in a very short time!" he practically shouted in excitement.

(Mar's Room)

"Now, are you going to stay quiet?" Mar asked, kneading the large breasts together into a squeeze as his tongue lapped all across the forced cleavage, his thumbs pressing her nipples down.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi yawned loudly as her pupils left.

'We better go find the other teachers, huh? I guess our mission starts today, so let's be ready to kick ass, right Koko? And remember, we might end up fighting Mar, so let's not hold back, m'kaaay? Plus, all those shadow creeps are gonna be around. It's gonna be tough, but i like nothing better than a good brawl!' The teacher laughed, stubbing out her cigarette and leaving the armoury.

all i ever wanted was the world.

After feeding her friends' familiars, Mael made her way to the fields. She whistled as if she didn't have a care in the world. Occasionally, she would stop by to observe a butterfly before squashing it between her paws, giggling madly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mel waited in her room, Fenrir looking at her worried. "Mistr-" "Not now Fenrir" she interrupted, her voice was quiet and serious. Fenrir looked down and thought (What could be wrong with her...?) Mel was constantly in a low growl, however Fenrir was not even worried of that, he was worried that her usual noisy nature had left her. She looked at Fenrir and stood up, "I think it's time I found out who I was" she said to him, leaving the room and slamming the door shut. "But Mistre---" he tried to say before she left. "She must always be in a haste..." he opened the door and exited the room, he looked left and right across the hall and finding nothing. "Mistress!" he yelled, looking around frantically after a few seconds. "MISTRESS! MISTRESS!" he yelled again, no answer.

----
Zane laughed as he looked over at Thorne. "Back" he said with his usual bag of supplies unusually slung over his back. His teleportation had seemed much quicker than usual, like he couldn't afford the few precious seconds it requires to do a mastered one. "I need to depart to my room, tell Mar to keep it down." he ordered but with a kind tone. He walked off and yawned.
"But what have those monsters already done to her?" Katt sighed, "I don't even want to imagine what they're doing to her."

Shadow jumped a bit, suddenly turning towards Karo, "Shh, don't sneak up on me like that. Dude you would not believe what I just saw, that teachers is some kind of, I dunno, demon or something."

*Mar's room*

Kitt nodded silently, blushing slightly from the teasing, her nipples starting to harden, sticking out of her fur a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad