Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Just get your clothes off, I'll take care of both of you." Mar grinned, his large cock starting to rise in arousal as the thought of a threesome excited him.

(Arcade)

"Huh? What do you mean?" Dorothy asked, her head popping from behind the tiger's back, her eyes blinking behind her large glasses.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay," Kitt smiled a bit, undoing her shirt and pulling it off, letting her large breasts bounce free.

"Are you kidding? You can't, she's, that's my sister!"

"Now what do I do?" Kitt smiled, standing infront of them naked, her thighs and crotch still slightly damp.

*Arcade*

"Well look," Shadow held up the stuff animal, "Kinda resembles you, add a little armor and you two could be twins." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Now c'mere!" Mar grinned widely, "Wow, big ones! Hey, she takes after you, Katt." The dragon grinned, "Excited already?" he observed, directing his inquiry to Kitt.

(Arcade)

"Are you implying..." Dorothy looked at the toy and then back up at Shadow, "...I resemble a doll?" she questioned, blinking in surprise.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh? Oh no I just," Kitt began.

"Mar you can't be serious about this," Katt interrupted, "I mean, wouldn't it bother you if I invited your brother or sister or something into our love-making?" she asked.

"What's wrong? Why can't I enjoy the game too?" Kitt pouted slightly, sitting down next to Mar.

*Arcade*

"A sexy doll," Shadow quickly said, hoping he hadn't accidentally insulted her, "You're much more attractive, I'm just saying there is a similarity." he said, holding the doll against Dot's arm so she could see the similar coloring.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm, good point," Mar said, "Let's ponder that on our free time." He smiled, putting an arm around both tigresses before she snuggled them onto his pecs so they could feel his hard, muscly chest. "You two are too cute to pass!" he grinned.

(Arcade)

"Gee, you're so silly..." Dorothy giggled at Shadow's hopelessness, and then, ignoring the doll, just hugged him tightly, though thanks to the size differences her face snuggled to Shadow's belly and her chest pressed almost onto his crotch. Her tail wagged happily at the tender moment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh wow, you must work out." Kitt smield, rubbing Mar's chest a bit with her paws, "It's like a solid wall." she giggled.

Katt was still a bit unsure about having Kitt right there, but she couldn't deny it was strangely arousing to her as she nuzzled against Mar's chest, "Mmm, fine, so which one of us is first?" she smiled.

Shadow growled a bit as he felt her breasts pressing against his crotch, his cock starting to rise slightly out of it's pouch, "Uh, D-Dot, you might wanna move a bit." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You just got some Katt," Mar grinned, murring as he saw both girls enjoying his body "Think you could get me hard again?" he winked suggestively, "I'd like to get Kitt in the mood so we're all ready." He chuckled, and poked Kitt's cheek softly, "Here, sit on my face, I'll make you feel really good." He promised.

(Arcade)

"Uhm...? Why?" Dorothy said, still hugging his waist, looking up as she still did not realize the large erection forming against her chest, "You don't like me to hug you?" her ears flattened.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"uh, okay." Kitt said a bit confused as she moved around resting her legs on either side of Mar's head, her pussy hanging right over his face, "Are you sure that's okay? I don't wanna hurt you or something." she said, oblivious as to what he intended.

Katt purred a bit as she moved down Mar's stomache, "I don't think that'll be a problem." she smiled as she gentley rubbed his cock a bit, cradling it in her hands as she ran her rough tongue up it.

*Arcade*

"N-no, it's not that, it's, ahhh," Shadow let out a slight moan as he felt his cock rubbing against her cleavage, "It's, your, chest." he whispered, not wanting to say it outloud.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No, hrrr... problem." Mar said to Kitt, groaning mid-sentence as he felt Katt's treatment. The dragon grabbed Kitt by her ass with both claws, squishing while pushing her towards his face, when he started nuzzling the younger tigress' inner thighs, tongue licking over them as his cock twitched a bit, and seemed to harden and grow again.

(Arcade)

"My, chest?" Dorothy repeated in a low voice, realizing he didn't seem to want to talk louder. She looked below and realized a small lump forming just beneath the fabric of her blouse, between the area of her chest. "Oh!" she immediately blushed in shame as she separated from him, looking down in embarrassment, "I'm sorry..." she said softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wow, you have some amazing stamina." Katt purred, admiring Mar's cock, "Mmmm, already so thick and ready." she nuzzled his cock a bit.

*Arcade*

Shadow blushed slightly too, scratching his head a bit, "Hey nothing to apologize about, just figured you wouldn't wanna do anything in the middle of the arcade." he smiled a bit. "Of course, if you wanna go back to my place or something." he smiled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad