Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Ohhh daaaamn! This feels so good. Gotta hand it to your feet, they're almost as good as your ass in pressuring me!" he growled loudly in bliss.

(Cage)

The land dragon stood up on its hind legs like a dog, its front paws falling onto Kitt's belly section as it put its head onto the large kitty's chest and his eyes fixed on her face as he sniffed.

(Cafe)

"Gee, it's a matter of calculation!" Dorothy explained, a proud smile appearing on her face, "I can show you if you want! It's a very good way of only using up a single quarters to get twenty or more more!" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Almost?" Katt giggled a bit, taking it as a challenge, "We'll see about that," She adjusted her feet, gripping his cock tightly with her toes, rubbing it up and down, "How's that? Better than my ass?" she smiled.

*Cage*

Kitt laughed a bit as the dragon climbed onto her, "Oh, you're a friendly one aren't you?" she smiled.

*Cafe*

"I'll pass, I'll always be the fighter not a thinker." Shadow smiled, "My brain's just not made for long thought out stuff, I prefer to come up with stuff on the fly."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"N-Never!" Mar grunted, although a smile was plastered in his face, his cock kept twitching, pre still gushing out. "C'mon baby, you can ride the dragon now!" He grinned.

(Cage)

OOC: Two Katts? OMG!

IC:

The land dragon suddenly applied much more weight onto Kitt, and despite her being taller by a couple feet, it was much heavier (Even though her chest weighs more than the rest of her body probably!) and pushed Kitt down onto her back, standing atop her large mammaries with its front paws.

(Cafe)

"Alright, gee!" Dorothy giggled, covering her maw as she laughed at his irony, and stood up, "I'm sure we'll have fun. Last time I couldn't change my extra credits for a prize... I wanted that large stuffed animal on display at the entrance of the arcade!" she said, holding her claws together as she day-dreamed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ooh little cowgirl action huh?" Katt purred, "You're gonna have to roll over for that though." she smiled.

*Cage*

"Ugh, h-hey be careful boy," Kitt grunted from the extra weight on, the pressure caused her breasts to spread out a bit, causing her shirt to rip slightly at the collar.

*Arcade*

"That's what you wanted?" Shadow asked as he saw the stuffed animal, "Well to each their own I suppose, so wanna hit your game first then?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Haha, yeah right." Mar laughed, "Just climb onto me, Cat-girl." He said, and as he held his monstrous dick upwards with a hand, he laid on his back, carefully leaning forwards to make sure she would have the right 'access' angle.

(Cage)

As Kitt squirmed, the large land dragon seemed to be placing all of its weight onto her to seemingly prevent her from getting away, its hips dynamically started to rub along her groin as it enclosed his maw around her left mammary, biting and softly chewing on it, without hurting intent.

(Arcade)

"Sure do! That's why I wanted to teach you how to play, that way I'd finish up faster..." Dorothy stuck her tongue out cutely, and walked in with Shadow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt slowly lowered herself onto the monstrous cock, purring in pleasure as she took every inch in, "Ooh, is it just me or are you bigger?" she wondered aloud, feeling as though the cock had grown since she had last had it in her.

"Ow," Kitt was surprised slightly by the bite, though it didn't hurt too badly, "N-no, bad dragon." she said, putting her hands and the ground and starting to sit up a bit.

"And here I thought you wanted to spend more time with me." Shadow pouted a bit, "I'm hurt." he laughed slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmrrrgh...!" Mar groaned at her tightness, his cock throbbing inside of her, "I dunno, but hey, are you the only one allowed growth spurts?" he said jokingly.

(Cage)

The beast didn't let up, it continued chewing at the large breast, pressing his strong paws onto her shirt for support as its member slowly came out, rubbing onto Kitt's panties.

(Cafe)

"Gee! A girl has her priorities, you know!" Dorothy joked back for once, winking as she walked around with Shadow, "But I have to say this has been a very enjoyable date..." she hugged his arm as they walked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt purred softly, not paying much attention to what Mar had said, "I, guess not, who cares?" she moaned a bit, her breasts bouncing as she rode the dragon's cock.

*Cage*

"St-stop that, you're going to tear my shirt more." Kitt complained, wiggling a bit to try and get away, rubbing her crotch against the dragon's member unintentionally.

*Arcade*

"I aim to please cutie," Shadow smiled, happy to be walking with such a babe through the arcade, "So I assume the game's up around the other prize ones, don't usually go to this side of the arcade, more kiddy stuff if you ask me."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhh yeah!" Mar winced and growled in bliss as he let Katt ride him, his balls being smacked by her ass as she humped him, which kept him almost on edge.

(Cage)

"Rrrrawr." The land dragon groaned, pressing its claws onto Kitt's mounds as she wriggled, its little arms pressing against her milk-holes through the fabric of her clothes as its member grew until full length, then it tried almost-desperately to try penetrating the kitten.

(Arcade)

"Well, what about you play a game you like while I get all the tokens I need then?" Dorothy suggested, "Unless you want to help me?" she said hopefully, it would not hurt to try.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt roared in pleasure, her claws digging slightly into Mar's scaley chest as she clenched them in excstasy, "So... ahhh, so good." she moaned.

*Cage*

Kitt let out a soft purr as the cock rubbed against her pussy lips, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body, "Ah, ahhh, that, what is this feeling." she purred a bit louder, her panties already starting to dampen as she became wetter.

*Arcade*

"I guess I could lend a hand, not much of a date if we run off to opposite corners of the arcade is it?" Shadow laughed, "Just toss me a couple of those tokens, I don't wanna blow your whole stack while learning this game."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad