Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Oh, wanting to give the zoo some work even when it's a free day huh?" Mar put his claws on his waist, giving Katt a naughty grin, "Guess I won't complain if you decide to show 'em how a dragon and a tigress mate." He winked.

(Cafe)

"Oh uhm..." Dorothy blushed out of embarrassment, which became another foggy 'memory' as she was kissed, she closed her eyes softly and simply stayed there, enjoying the moment.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Too bad no one's around, I'm sure that would be an amazing show." Katt smiled, grabbing Mar's hand, "Come on, let's find someone comfortable." she winked, pulling him into one of the buildings. A number of stuffed animals stood around the museum like building, lifeless and unmoving as the two walked in, "Well, looks like we have a bit of an audience after all." she smiled.

*Cafe*

Shadow held the kiss for a while, opening his maw to push his tongue into the dragoness's mouth, his hand wrapping around her head and petting it gentley. He pulled his head back, smiling at her, "Mm, tasty, might have to try that italian coffee sometime." he laughed a bit.

OOC: Not sure how you feel about this, but what do you think to Kitt having an encounter with one of the zoo's more amorous occupants?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: She's a 10+ feet tall tigress now. She's big enough to decide on her own now ;3

IC:

Mar followed Katt eagerly, and when they were at the place, he tackled her bigger body to the ground, giving a growl. "Audience or not, you're too hard to ignore." He grinned, his claws gripping at the giant breasts on her chest as he nuzzled the cleavage passionately.

(Cafe)

"Oh..." Dorothy mellowed, still blushing as she put a hand on her cheek to disimulate, "Uhm..." she started, trying to find some words, before she came up with something, "You can be so cute when you try to." She smiled, her tail wagging.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not as sexy either," Katt purred, pressing Mar's head deep into her cleavage. She wrapped her leg's tightly around his waist, "Come on, I didn't ask for teasing, I wanted some mating." she laughed.

*Zoo*

Kitt leaned far over the ledge of one of the exhibits, "Ohhh, it said they had land dragons here," she complained, "HEY! Come on stop spending all day in your cave!" she shouted. After a few seconds she finally lost patience, "Oh forget it," she took a few steps back, jumping forward and over the protective fence into the exhibit, "I wanted to see a land dragon."

*Cafe*

"And you're cute even when you aren't trying to be." Shadow laughed, tilting his head back as he chugged down the last of his coffee, "Ahh, that hit the spot. Nothing like a nice warm drink." he chugged the empty cup into a nearby trash can, then smiled over at Dot, "Well now that we've gotten something to drink, how about something to eat? I'm thinking maybe a nice bit of pie for me and some sausage for you, interested?" he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"One mating, comin' up!" Mar joked, laughing as he started licking and nuzzling Katt's enormous, sexy breasts, his cock starting to come out thanks to all the teasing, "Rawr, you're slothy. You don't like working me up to a beast... What kind of lover are you?" he teased with a grin.

(Cafe)

"Oh... Do you mean a hotdog?" Dorothy asked, blinking her cute, big eyes as she wondered, looking over to the menu inside. "Do they sell them in a Cafe?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh you mean you get even more beastly?" Katt purred, her large tail rubbing up against Mar's cock, "Mmm, that work for you?"

*Exhibit*

"Here dragon, come on I know you're in here." Kitt pouted a bit as she looked around in the exhibit. She leaned far over a rock on the edge of the cave, looking inside for the animal, her tail lifting up her mini-skirt, showing off her panties.

*Cafe*

"Actually I was thinking about eating out somewhere else," Shadow growled playfully, his tail brushing up against Dorothy's leg.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Say, maybe I don't know because I didn't ask, but should I take control of that land dragon?

IC:

Mar murred, "Tail, that all you can do?" he said, faking disappointment as though his cock grew and hardened.

(Cafe)

"Oh! You..." Dorothy scoffed a bit, frowning as she brushed the tail off her leg, "Don't be naughty out in the open..." she softly told him, obviously embarrassed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: That's kinda what I was thinking, sorry if I didn't make that clearer.

IC:

"Oh my tail not good enough for you?" Katt smiled, bringing her legs up, bending them as only a feline could and gripping his cock tightly with her feet, "How's that? Better than my tail?" she asked, rubbing the scaled member gentley.

Shadow smirked a bit, "But it's just too much fun seeing you get all flustered," he laughed as he stood up, "Either way, this is getting boring just sitting around. Come on, let's head out. Maybe to the arcade or a movie or something."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar grunted, relaxing as the pressure on his cock made him harder until full erection. Pre cum started bathing Katt's feet as the large dick throbbed, "M-much better!" he sighed.

(Cage)

Walking behind the ten feet tall tigress, a large male land dragon raised in seclusion for months approached the intruding female on all fours like a silent lizard, its large muzzle raised up to Kitt's hips, and nearly stuck his head onto her butt crack as he smelled and tried her scent, lowering until her crotch area.

(Cafe)

"Oh, I have some credits left from the other day!" Dorothy smiled widely at the change in subject, rummaging through her purse as she showed Shadow some forty or so arcade credits, some coinage left in the bag. "Gee, I love playing waterfalls!" she giggled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt skillfully rubbed along his cock with her feet, "Well don't blow too soon, I'm starting to enjoy this foreplay." she purred.

*Zoo*

Kitt lifted her head up with a loud shriek as she felt the dragon behind her, "Oh, so that's where you were hiding." she smiled as she looked behind her at the dragon, "Well aren't you a cutie."

*Cafe*

"Wow, I always sucked at that game, was never really my thing." Shadow grinned, "Was always better at the shooters and fighting games." he shrugged a bit, "Guess that means we probably won't be playing together too much."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad