Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"C'mon girls, don't fight. We can go to the zoo." Mar said, patting both Kitt and Katt on their backs, having to raise his arm quite high for the second, and smirked mischivously as he started to retrieve excess energy from Katt and direct it to the smaller Kitt.

All of a sudden, Katt's clothes would feel a little less tight, while Kitt's would start to stretch a bit as Mar made Katt to shrink five feet, and make Kitt grow five feet herself, allowing her to almost be at Mar's face-level. So making sure he removed his claws before it became suspicious, Mar walked ahead, "So are we going or not?" he asked, playing dumb.

(Cafe)

"Yup!" Dorothy nodded, keeping her claws on her skirt so it wouldn't be blown up by the wind as she took a seat next to the table. "So... what did you use to do before we met? I don't think we've had a chance to talk a lot, gee!" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Works for me." Katt smiled, her tail looping around Mar's waist. She grabbed at her pants a bit, "Huh, that's odd, swear these felt tighter a bit ago." she thought aloud as she pulled her pants up.

"Yay zoo, I wanna see the girrafes!" Kitt smiled, seemingly oblivious to the change in her clothes which caused her chest to stick out more prominently.

"I actually worked as a bouncer at a bar," Shadow smiled, "It's got it's moments but mostly it's a fun job. Sure it'll be even better now thanks to that weird concoction of yours." he laughed, "So, what do you do? Mad scientist?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Won't they be too small for you girls?" Mar added as they stroded towards the zoo, wanting to strike some conversation at least, "And don't worry Katt, you probably are too slim and picked a size too big?" he grinned.

(Cafe)

"Hey!" Dorothy mellowed a bit, frowing slightly at his last comment, "As a matter of fact, I'm a major in science, and I work on laboratory projects because I like technology, thank you!" she said, but actually smiled, feeling proud of herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah probably," Katt smiled at the compliment, "Guess I misjudged my growth-spurt."

"So Marrie," Kitt jumped onto Mar's shoulders, "What's your favorite animal?" she asked curiously.

"So I was half right," Shadow laughed, "Used to be kinda interested in science and mathematics, but it just never was my thing. Guess I just grew out of it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Felines." Mar said, making sure he held Kitt onto his back firmly, "Especially the big, voluptous female ones." He smiled, walking just in front of the gates of the Zoo, but finding them to be closed. "Huh? This place's closed on weekdays?" he mellowed, walking in frong of the barred gate to see a Note: "Zoo is closed today due to remodelation. Our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience. -Admin." Mar read, and finished with a sigh, "Guess not everything can go as we want, then again..." he grinned up to Kitt "We could just jump over the fence!"

(Cafe)

"Well..." Dorothy found herself at a loss for words for a moment, before she said: "When I'm done with college I'll be a doctor." She smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No we can't don't give her," Katt started.

"I wanna see the giraffes!" Kitt shouted, pouncing off Mar's shoulders and over the fence, leaving a few small cracks in the pavement as she landed, "Come on Katt, we have the whole zoo to ourselves!" she smiled as she turned and ran off into the zoo.

"KITT! Oh you and your ideas," She looked over at Mar, "Well, we need to go after her," Katt crouched down, her powerful hind legs proppelling her over the fence. She turned to look at Mar, "Can you get over on your own?" she asked.

"Oh really?" Shadow grinned, "Well maybe we should head somewhere and work on our biology." he laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, I may not be a frog, but I'm not an snake. I can jump high!" Mar grinned, flexing a bit, before he kicked the ground powerfully and propulsed himself through air high enough to fall onto the gate's stone sign, where he turned mid-air, landed on his claws and pushed to fall to the other side on his legs. "Ever tell you I'm good at athletism?" He smiled up to Katt.

(Cafe)

"Oh," Dorothy said as she took a sip from her cofee, "You have a career in science too?" she asked, her ears twitching a bit, "What college do you go to?!" she smiled, leaning on the table a bit, causing her large breasts to squish together against it as she looked at him expectantly, her tail wagging excitedly, obviously having missed his pun.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Those muscles speak for themselves," Katt smiled a bit, purring slightly as she admired the dragon's physique.

Kitt meanwhile was enjoying her free run of the zoo, "This is great, no lines, no crowds." she smiled as she looked over the railings at some of the animals.

"Never went, like I said math and all that school stuff just kinda lost interest for me. I've just always been a fan of figures." he winked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ooh, flirty." Mar chuckled, "And then it's me who gets horny at inopportune intervals?" he smiled rethorically.

(Cafe)

"Hmm, figures..." Dorothy thought, although she was a bit disappointed at hearing he did not go to college, "You mean you take particular Geometry classes?" she asked curiously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt blushed a bit, "I can't help it, and this isn't an inopportune moment, Kitt can't get into any real danger, and we are the only people in the entire zoo." she purred softly, her tail wagging around a bit.

Shadow couldn't help but break out in laughter, "You know you are so unbelievably cute when you're naive" he smiled, leaning over the table and giving her a quick kiss.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad