Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Oh yeah, love them," Shadow said through slightly gritted teeth.

"Awww, that's sweet," Slash laughed, jumping onto Shadow's shoulder, "Hate to break your heart but I'm afraid I'm spoken for, she just doesn't know it yet. Maybe that mutt's single? Why don't you ask him?"

Urge to kill rising. Shadow's eye twitched slightly as he fought the urge.

"Oh, well, that's good," Kitt smiled, stroking Flare's back, "These familiars are so cute and friendly."

"You mean the hole you and those other teachers drove me into!?" Thorne growled, "I thought I could trust you, and you just abandoned me like everyone else!" Thorne's blade flew at Vook again, this time with a thin layer of dark energy running over it to try and cut through her wards.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serin shook his head as he walked up to the group. "Just wait till they get stronger. They will no longer be considered 'cute' by anyone. That is a fact of powerful beings."

Tsuchi became visible again as it coiled around Serin's tail. "No wonder you don't have any friends. Way too agressive."

"Shut it."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Raze narrowed his eyes, then grabbed her whip with ease. "I am a True Magi, my powers are completely developed, the most the darkness can offer. No other shadowmage is stronger than me, nor ever will be stronger than me." he taunted. The whip gets lit with a black fire, and Zane begins shining with a bright, black light. "It's about time you... and the school, perished from this planet." he smirked. "Vey fluschen..." "...Kell Zchuu..." he began chanting words that echoed throughout the fields.
----
Midgard flew up into the air and fired off 8 mini lasers slicing the ground around the barrier, causing constant explosions greatly weakening the defenses. "You shall die."
OOC: On second thought, maybe its developed too far for me to join in. ^ ^; Maybe next time I won't vanish for month. See you guys!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Totally!" Karomaru agreed, and lifted the unaware Reno up in his arms, "Yours really made an impression on everyone! Pity mine couldn't do much besides light-show, haha..." he said, devoting his attention to Kitt.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi gave a yell, raising a blistering wall of fire between her and her colleagues and the lasers Midgard was firing, absorbing the explosions.

'Vook! We don't know who we're fighting, or why, but they're tough, and i'm not sure we can beat 'em!' Ayumi said, showing distress for the first time.

'Dot, you doing okay? Can you fight?' The teacher asked, straining with the effort of staving off Midgard's explosions.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Midgard opened up his wings, forcing them to shine brilliantly. "Protect me Lady Thorne, they cannot block this blow. I like to call it 'Thor's Bane'." He said in such a cocky tone he was almost sure of a final victory blast. Strangely, he was able to keep up the lasers, but it doubled the final attack's charge time.
That spell, he can't be, Katt raised up her other hand cracking another whip of light at him, "Not as long as I am alive!" she growled.

Thorne's tail-blade stopped in midair, the dark dome suddenly vanishing, "There's no need for that, we're done here." she smiled, standing next to her was a sleek panther, in it's jaws was a thick black book, bright red runes adorning it's cover and spine, "We've got what we came for." She took the book out of Dusk's mouth, snapping her fingers as a dark portal rose behind her, "This was fun Vookie, we'll have to do it again sometime." she smirked as she stepped backwards into the portal shortly followed by Dusk.

"Still cute," Kitt smiled, petting Reno's head, "So, what are you two doing?"

"At the moment, nothing." Shadow shrugged, "Can't think of anything to do."

"Well there's the library,"

"Boring." Slash spoke his opinion.

"Oh, um, well there's the,"

"Boring."

"How about,"

"Boring."

Shadow grabbed Slash's mouth, silencing the cat, "You were saying?"

"There's a training ground that's open for the students if you'd prefer that over the library."

"Works for me."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Zane gave such a scowl it would send shivers down a lion's back. "I surrender, if you are willing to accept." he said with an amazing amount of hatred in his voice. "I have lost the time for this Katt..." his hands glowed with a solid black aura that had purple lightning sparking around the ball of energy. "Accept the surrender, or I will destroy everything." he said as he grabbed the whip with his second hand, his eyes burning with a black flame.
----
Midgard smirked and stopped the beam, following her into the portal.
----
Mel woke up, feeling her aching head. "F-fenrir... I feel terrible..." she said as Fenrir quickly stood up and spoke with command, "Milady, class has been dismissed." "GREAT! Let's go to the girl's dorm!" she said with excitement. "Yes of course." Fenrir responded.
"Grrr...cowardly, as usual." Vook growled, picking Dot up into her arms and stepping back from the lizardess as she left. "Come on, we've got to get you to the medical wing." She added, before spreading her wings and taking off into the air, knowing that it would be much faster to just fly to the wing, rather than go through the building.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan