Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Too late-" Vook growled, standing in front of Dot now, preparing a different spell. "Even if you turn the tables against us, I've always got the upper hand, Thorne. You seem to forget that." she grinned, before clenching her fist, a burst of magical energy surrounding her and Dorothy, millions of tiny particles swirling all around them. "I can counter, reflect, and use every spell you throw at us."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
He, likes me? Kitt thought with a large smiled, her face blushing slightly.

"Nice, good luck with that. So, you learn anything cool in your class?" he asked, being a bit annoyed that all he learned he found a bit boring.

"Aww, that's a darn shame," Thorne's voice echoed through the dark space, making it almost impossible to find it's source, "Guess that means I'm gonna have to cut up that gorgeous body the old fashioned way." There was a quick flash of light in the dark as Thorne's tail-blade slashed towards Vook, "Mmm, maybe they were right about me, I do enjoy toying with my targets a bit."

"How," Katt stopped mid-sentence as she saw him charging her again, throwing her whip forward trying to grab at his weapon.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, yeah!!" Karomaru said with a big smile, "I learned Level 1 and 2 of my Defencive spells. You shoulda been there! I made everybody oogle at me like a Master." He boasted, grinning again.

(Field)

"V-Vook, are you going to be okay?" Dorothy asked, clutching her injured shoulder as she knelt down.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Tch, all you got is c-cold and d-dark? You f-forget what fire d-does? Heat and l-light!' Ayumi chattered, then yelled;
'Red flash!' And warm, red light spread throughout Thorne's darkness, exposing her position.

'Go get her Vook!' Ayumi cheered, before throwing another handful of fire in Midgard's direction, Koko at his Mistress's heels, hackles raised.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"I'm the head master of defensive magics, little can harm me." Vook replied, her ears twitching as Thorne's tail lashed out at her, the dragoness quickly pivoting and throwing a burst of ice out at the tail.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Serin climbed down from the roof and entered the building, having found it boring up there. He wondered around a bit until he wound up standing next to Kitt. He listened to the conservation Shadow and Karomaru were having as Tsuchi looked at the feline.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Lucky, all I learned was how familiars come into the world."

"I learned the dragon teacher has a very cute dragon familiar." Slash grinned.

"Now if only they could teach us how to take familiars OUT of the world." Shadow smirked a bit.

"Hey, that's not a very nice thing to say." Kitt said walking towards the two, "Um, h-hi Karo." she smiled a bit shyly now that she knew he liked her.

"You're slipping," Thorne's dark laughter filled the air, another flash from her tail striking out at the two, "I know you can't keep that shield up forever, especially in here."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serin stood there a bit away from the group, listening. As he did this, Tsuchi activated its chameleon ability and slithered along the floor to get closer, that way it could analyze the students and familiars for any future situations.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Karomaru turned around, "Wow, speak of the devil!" he thought, quietly staring at Kitt, feeling relieved she apparently had not seen him... planning how he would enjoy her, if he ever became intimate with her. "Oh uhm... hey Kitt!" he said, trying not to sound dull. "Shaun here's just kidding, he took Familiar Studies first 'cause he loves them, right?" he said, faking a grin at his best while looking towards Shaun with a pleading, nervous smile.

(Field)

"Vook!" Dorothy cried in distress, regardless of the teacher's confidence in herself, "Why are you doing this?!" she shouted to Thorne, "If you are a student, should you not be studying peacefully?! Why are you attacking the school and the teachers?" she said, clearly at a loss about who the pair attacking them were in reality.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It'd take forever...Rrrggh...to explain, Dorothy." Vook growled, ice encasing her arm as she swung at Thorne's tailblade, the ice shattering as they collided, but successfully protecting the dragoness' arm. "Why don't you just crawl back into whatever hole you came from?!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan