Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
OOC: Hey, my life's like a rocket, anyway!

IC:

"Rawr, you'll see now..." Mar growled, his claws grabbing Kitt by her waist as he lifted her up and turned her to lay down on her chest, "Rise your ass up high..." he murred, giving her large behind a focused, but enjoyable spank.

(Natural Puppy)

"Nnghh... ohh, ahhh!" Dorothy squirmed her last before she could not hold it in any longer, her arousal reaching its peak with his tongue teasing her loins as suddenly she screamed in bliss, releasing a torrent of juices all over Shadow's maw and face.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"EEK!" Kitt squeeled a bit as she lifted up her ass, "Did, I do something wrong?" she asked, only used to getting spanked when she had.

*Natural Puppy*

Shadow closed his mouth around her pussy, lapping up her juices like, well like a dog. He pulled away his face as he thought she had finished, his muzzle glistening with her juices, "Wow, you're a squirter." he laughed, moving his hand up and sliding a couple of fingers into her soaking pussy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No, but you'll be getting a reward for being so obedient." Mar clarified, and while gripping her buttcheeks tightly he lowered his head under her buttcheeks, his snout pressing them up as his tongue came out again and started licking tenderly around Kitt's inner thighs.

(Natural Puppy)

"Ahh... ohh!" Dorothy groaned, loving it so much she dug her claws onto the walls of the fitting room. "Ahh...!" she squirmed again, "D-don't stop! I love it!!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt's head snapped up as she gripped the bed sheets, purring softly, "Oooh, I like that." she moaned.

*Natural Puppy*

"I don't plan on it, you're so cute when you cum I wanna see it again." he smiled adding another finger into her pussy, pushing them in and out slowly his thumb rubbing against her clit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmrrr... you're very tasty..." Mar smiled to himself, "Virgins are always the tastiest..." he deliberated, but decided to switch and give her buttocks a kiss each, before his tongue slipped past her butt-crack, licking all over her tail-hole with utmost care, but with certain perseverance to make her moan and crave for more.

(Natural Puppy)

"Oongh... aaaahh... ohh yes...!" Dorothy squirmed, the last of her long orgasm starting to come out as her juice became scarce, then suddenly it only leaked every so often. She was gasping, her eyes awash with lust and satisfaction combined, the pleasure had driven her crazy. "You m-made me cum... so hard... Shadow..." she managed to say.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhh, th-that, it feels weird." Kitt purred loudly her tail brushing over Mar's head as he licked her tail-hole.

*natural puppy*

Shadow pulled his fingers out of her dripping pussy, licking them clean, "The last orgasm is always the tastiest." he smiled, pulling Dot up into his lap, "That's definately gonna be one of my favorite memories." he smiled, nuzzling her neck a bit, licking at her cheek.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar grinned, "Weirdly bad... or weirdly good?" he said, but before she could even say anything, he shot his large tongue forwards, through her tailhole.

(Natural Puppy)

Dorothy gasped as she slowly recovered, she laid onto Shadow, her cheeks crimsoning as she thought how she had thrown her purity away and how much she was enjoying it, "Mmrrrr..." she murred to his licks.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hahhhhhhh," Kitt purred in pleasure, "Weird, good." she moaned, the fur around her crotch dampening with her juices.

*Natural Puppy*

Shadow sighed happily as he layed back against the wall, still holding Dorothy in his arms.

Their peace was interupted by a knocking on the wall of their small room, "Hey, I'm gonna get in trouble if I keep this place closed much longer,"

Shadow recgonized the voice of the girl that was behind the desk earlier, "Yeah, we'll be right out." he said. "Darn, and I was enjoying this too." he pouted a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmrrgh... I knew you'd like..." Mar grinned after he stopped the rimming prematurely, and then shifted her on her back on the bed. "But now it will feel even better..." he murred, spreading her legs and going down to start licking around her inner thighs, lifting one of her legs and going up and down on her fat, large thighs. "Mmrrr..."

(Natural Puppy)

"H-huh?" Dorothy gasped, hearing the other girl, "She... Did she hear us?! She's been here all this time?!" her ears lowered as she whispered in a rather exhuberant tone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt giggled a bit, the dragon's tongue tickling her, "Hehe, c-cut that out," she laughed, "I'm ticklish."

*Natural Puppy*

"Well yeah, how else do you think I talked her into letting us use the store all this time?" Shadow sighed a bit, nuzzling at Dot's neck some more, "Was thinking of letting her join in, but didn't think you were ready for that yet."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad