Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
'Coward?! Oooh, don't think i'll even squeeze out a tear after i bury you!' Ayumi shouted, swiping at Thorne, leaving a blazing trail in the air.

Koko dashed forwards after Ayumi had swung, opening his mouth and sending a rush of fire at the dragon, adding his flames to his mistress's.

'Dot! Vook!' Ayumi called, not daring to look away from her opponent as she heard her fellow teachers,
'You know this creep?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Sorry bout that Ray, yeah you can rejoin if you'd like.

IC:

"Well, this is becoming a regular party." Thorne smiled, jumping back from Ayumi's attack, making sure she could have all three teachers in her line of sight smirking a bit at Vook, "What's wrong Vookie? Aren't happy to see me, I'm hurt."

"Huh, least yours doesn't talk, wish mine had that, problem." Shadow laughed a bit.

Slash's fur was puffed up a bit as Reno barked, "Yeah cute, just keep it away from me. Hate dogs."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serin sighed as he was just wondering around with Tsuchi coiled around his tail. Too bad that wolf disappeared, he wanted that spar. He jumped up onto the roof and just looked around for a nice spot to sit and wait.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You know you're exiled from these school grounds. Now leave before I call the MPD!" she threatened. "Or I might just take care of you myself!" she added, her claws both starting to glow a light-blue color. Damn, I hope none of her friends have come here, as well...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Who...?" Dorothy walked nearby Vook, at a safe distance, "That is not a common student, is... she?" The dragoness naively asked Vook, "What is she doing here?" her ears folded back, she was not expecting this on her second day as a teacher.

(Halls)

"Hahaha. Well, wish Reno was a tad bigger, you know? He's not that intimidating with that silly face either." Karomaru laughed, "So, besides hitting on the dragon girl, do you have any plans to do anything for now?" he asked, letting his familiar on the ground again.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Dammit..." Zane hissed backstepping. "Thorne's not looking good..." he mumbled. Then a black vortex opened up Midgard appeared. "I do not intend on breaking the rules, he just has to deal with something." Midgard quickly warped out and appeared behind the teachers attacking Thorne. "Thorne" Midgard said. "I was sent here, by my master, to help you." Zane looked at her opponent intently. "Katt, you cannot disagree with my however, that my way of teacher did produce the strongest teacher at this school. My ways had some merit, besides, I told them not to stick me with new mages." he taunted again. "So much blood on you." he was laughing somewhat. "You shed so much of it..." he kept taunting her, trying to play her mind. Then he ruhed in and appeared almost instant behind her. "Show me your strength." he disappeared and reappeared 20 feet away.
"Oh come now, we were so close before I was, asked to leave," she growled a bit, "There's no need to be so rude." her eye caught Midgard as he appeared, "Well isn't that sweet, suppose he's busy catching up. So, which one of you is going to come at me first?"

Her eyes darted to Dot, her skills helping her to quickly distinguish the weakest member of the group, he ran forward moving like a blur towards the dragon, her sharp tail-blade wrapping around her and pressing against her neck, "Now what's a student like you doing around here? Don't tell me they're so desperate they force you to fight."

"SHUT UP!" Katt hissed, cracking her whip towards Zane.

"Not a thing, haven't a clue what there is to do around here." Shadow huffed, "So, you spot any cute ones in your classes?" he asked, smirking a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thorne!" Vook growled, her claw pointed at the lizardess, a bright light in it. "Don't you dare so much as scratch her, or you'll regret ever coming here." she snarled. "Let her go, if you value your life!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Naw, the only kitten, literally a kitten," emphasized the boy, "Went over to Weapon Arts or something. Man this place is boring" He huffed, digging a finger on his ear as he groaned in boredom. "Guess this is school, alright." He laughed.

(Field)

Dorothy freaked out on the spot, "Eeek! What are you...?" she gasped, dropping Tina as she was immobilized. "Ice Geyser!" she called out, a blue ring appearing around Throne before suddenly a large icicle shot upwards, if it touched Thorne, it would freeze her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sparks flew from Ayumi's hands as she glared at Thorne with loathing.

'What the hell is going on here?! You used to go here? You here for a stroll down memory lane?! Why don't you back up off our teachers and disappear!' She shouted, scythe gripped tightly, as Koko stood poised with his teeth bared.

all i ever wanted was the world.