Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
(Outside School - River)

The male 2-tailed wolf has finish taking a bath and now laying flat on the big rock, under the bright sun to dry his wet, thick soft fur. His crystal blue eyes watches the green dragoness sleeping quietly under the shady tree, to monitor her energy level after taking the portion given by Dorothy.

But still, he can't confirm that dragoness is really his familiar, until she show some of her abilities. A small sparks of electricity appear on his left paw while letting a small sigh, his tails wagging slowly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Whoa, thank you dumb luck. Shadow thought with a small grin.

*Armory*

"O-okay," Kitt was still a bit worried as she stepped into the area to fight, making sure her gloves were on right before facing Ross, she bowed slightly, unkowingly showing off her impressive cleavage, "Pleased to meet you." she said before standing back up.

*Meanwhile, in an unkown area of the magical realm*

A cloaked man stood infront of a large crystal within it was the school the students were training in, "So, it's the first day of classes already. My how time flies." he laughed slightly as the ball flickered between diffrent views, "Thorne," he said quietly a second cloaked figure, clearly feminine walked up behind him.

"Yes my lord?"

"The teachers are occupied with teaching their new pupils. I believe now would be an excellent time to sneak into their school and aquire the cobal of shadows I require." It didn't sound much like an order, but Thorn understood his meaning.

"At once." She said, slipping into the shadows and vanishing.

"If this goes through, I'll be one step closer to taking my rightful place in this multi-verse." he smiled.

OOC: Okay this idea just kinda popped into my head, since no one went with shadow magic I thought it'd be a good idea to make a group of them to be the main antagonists of the RPG. If you want to make a dark magician PM me about it first, only want there to be a few shadow mages so it's not an army vs an army. So if you're interested write in.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: So uh, Shadow's Harry Potter. Kitt's my chest-gifted Hermione :3

And Shadow, think Ray and Cowboy went both for Dark/Shadow types- pity the first's absent for a while and the other lost interest though. I'll see about my third character later, for now I'm taking it easy on the classes!

IC:

"That's enough." Ordered Dorothy as the fifth volunteer finished. "Now that you know how familiars appear in our plane of existance, can anybody explain why the summoning ring is important when calling them to our side for the first time?" She said, a clever smile drawing in her face. "No need to open your books, just think about it and tell me your ideas." And after explaining to the class, she sat on the edge of her desk, her long, trim legs showing off to the class as she crossed them. Since she was not so tall in height, she preferred being in a pseudo-standing position where she could monitor the entire classroom, than sitting in her chair. Tina at the same time had recovered some courage to climb her chair with her arms alone, since her legs would not cooperate.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Very good!" Vook smiled and clapped as she watched the student successfully cast his first spell. "You'll do great this year, Karomaru." she added. "Now if you could return to your seat, please? Who's next?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Enough with this drama. I'll test my abilities out now." Serin said as he watched the events take place. He then...stood there, non-moving. On a nearby tree, Tsuchi could be seen coiled around the trunk.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Fey soon grew pale and Fenrir saw this, disappearing from the class with her quickly, going to a spot far away from the magic training. "...Just rest" he said quietly."
(Outside School - River)

After a while drying himself under the bright sun, the wolf jumped to the riverbank and wears the pants before moving closer to the sleeping wingless dragoness which already woke up. The dragoness yawning widely and stretch her body a little bit.

"Feeling better now...?" Faiz stated, gently kneels in front of her.

The dragoness nodded. "Yes...sort of..." Then, her stomach grows quite loud from previous one, blushing slightly. "..Hehe..."

"I know...I'm hungry as well..." He let out a soft sigh. "But first of all, do you possess any abilities which relates to lightning...? This is because...I want to make sure you really are my familiar..."

"....Based on my condition, I'm able to show you some..." The dragoness said as close her green eyes and concentrate a small amount of her power to both of her claws. After a while, a few sparks of electricity appear, jumping from claw to another claw before a not-s-bright yellow glow appear on her back and a set of wide large wings appeared.

Faiz somewhat fascinated from what he saw, a slight smile appear on his face. He took her claw and clamp his fingers between her claws. He could feel her sparks flow through his hand and to his body. The dragoness could feel the same as Faiz transfer some of his electrical sparks through her arm and body.

In a few moments, they retreat each others' power and release their paw and claw. "So...what do you think...?" The dragoness asked.

"We have a similarity in terms of element...There's no barrier that forbids me to hold your claw..." He explained before continued. "...May I know your name, fair lady...?"

The dragoness blush slightly before replied in soft tone. "...I'm Mizuki...Nice to meet you..."

"Nice to meet you too...I'm Faiz...I hope we cooperate as a team...I won't treat you as my familiar...but I'll treat you like a part of my family...This is my promise..." The wolf said softly.

"...Thank you, Faiz..." With that, Mizuki give Faiz a warm hugs, as a sign that she officially become his familiar, or in his own term, a family member.

"...Should we return back to school...? I need a confirmation from Ms. Dorothy whether I should continue studying or leave..." Faiz said softly as nuzzles Mizuki's snout, and the dragoness nodded. With that, he pick up his stuff and sword before offering Mizuki for a ride on his back. Without hesitation, the dragoness climb on his back, wrapping her soft arms on his neck and putting her head on his shoulder. Then, Faiz walks back to the school with high hopes that he able to study and explore his and Mizuki's abilities.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shadow made a quick glance at Slash to make sure he wasn't about to try anything, happy to see the cat curled up next to his chair sleeping, Good, bout time he quieted down.

*Training area*

"Huh? Hey you can't," Katt stood up and followed before looking back at her class, "Uh, just, enjoy the scenery for a few minutes." she said as she went after the student and familiar. "What are you doing? You can't just run off in the middle of class without a word." She knelt next to Rellia, "Are you feeling okay? If this is from that scratch at least it didn't kill you, but it might if you aren't more careful." she warned.

*Inside the school*

A dark gate opened inside of the main hallway, Thorne stepping out of it in her dark cloak. She looked around quickly to make sure no one was in the room, "Good, all clear." she said quietly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A black figure appeared behind her and sighed. "The Master sent me as well. I am Raze." he said with an evil grin. "What would you have me do ma'am?" he joked, already knowing the answer.
OOC: I f'ed up, her name is Fey. Also, I'll post his profile when things really get started with him.
--
Fenrir looked at her. "No." he looked at Fey again. "No, that was instinct. In order for them to create an immunity to their own weapon, they cut themselves instinctively after learning of it, this is to prevent this from happening during battle." he finally laid down tiredly and laid his head in her lap. "Currently, I am sleepy. Do not worry of her, I will make sure she is fine." he said sleepily.
The blonde gave Kitt a grin, spinning his daggers in his hands.

'Nice to meet you too.' Ross said, his eyes on Kitt's chest.

'I'll try not to scar that pretty body of yours too much!' He joked, then leapt forwards, swinging one of his knives in a downwards arc.

'Okay Kitt, avoid it then counter!' Ayumi shouted.

all i ever wanted was the world.