Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
Mar saw the two mountains that were Katt's nipples nearly tearing through the fabric of her shirt when she stretched, "Let's just say you could easily fit a few hundred of them in just one of your boobs." He suggested with a faked, coolly shrug; he was actually nuding her with his eyes.

(Natural Puppy)

"I looks so cute!" Dorothy said as she turned to face herself in the mirror, "More than cute... it's so pretty!" She said, jumping up and giving Shadow a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you, Shadow!" she grinned a bit, "Think I should try on a few swimsuits? Seems like a wave of heat's coming in a few days, we could go for a swim in the beach you know!" she suggested, turning towards her boyfriend with a big smile.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt giggled a bit, "Yeah, probably have to use a pair of one-pieces just to cover my chest. Good thing I'm not much of a swimming fan." she smiled, "Now then, I believe you promised me some ice cream." she purred, smiling down at Mar.

*Natural Puppy*

"You promise it won't be one of those ugly granny type of swim suits and you can try on all you want." Shadow smiled, glancing at a few of the swim-suits that were on display, a few looking like nothing more than napkins attached to strings.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Of course, after all, it'll spoil your figure not." He smirked, eyes closing arrogantly as he let out a dreamily sigh and gave her quite large rear a few palms and strokes, "After all, I heard ice-cream goes down here." He said, switching his caresses to Katt's thighs, before he started to lead her to the nearest parlor in sight.

(Natural Puppy)

"Tell you what!" Dorothy added, "Why don't you choose which one you want me to try on first?" she giggled, "I'll try on any you want!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Guess I gain weight in all the right places," Katt laughed, giving her giant breasts a bounce or two, "Wouldn't you agree?" she smiled.

*Natural puppy*

"Hmmm, I like the sound of that." Shadow smiled, "Alright, why don't you head into the dressing rooms and get ready and I'll pass one through to you." he said as he went to pick one out, glancing at some of the more skimpy and revealing ones.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'd say sexy obesity is possible." Mar said, excited. "I'm gonna feed you really well from now on!" He announced, "But hey, think about it. Just how much must you have eaten before your growth spurt kicked in and distributed it all?" he laughed, and continued, "You must have eaten three or four cows whole!" Patting Katt's large bosom, he winked.

(Natural Puppy)

Getting all thrilled at Shadow's proposal, Dorothy couldn't hold it together and simply zipped through the path towards the fitting room, the curtain closing behind her as the two threads she had had on just a moment ago were placed atop the bar that had been holding the curtain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Always did have a healthy appetite, bout time it caught up." Katt purred, her tail wrapping around his arm a bit, "My you're in a naughty mood," she laughed as she picked him up with relative ease, hugging him into her gigantic breasts, "and I like it." she said with a lustful smirk.

*Natural puppy*

Shadow smiled as he picked out a suit, the top looked like it'd be slightly too tight, and the bottom was nothing short of a G-string, "Perfect," he smiled, taking a look around the store for a second he stepped over to the counter, "hey, think you could do me a quick favor?" he asked the girl behind the counter, whispering something in her ear. She nodded slightly as Shadow stepped back towards the dressing rooms, the girl walking over to the store's door and switching the sign over to lunch break.

"Here ya go," Shadow said as he held the bikini through the curtains for Dot, "Tell me when you're ready." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmrrr... I might abuse." Mar murred, not minding her squeezing his body with her strength since he was pretty strong, but he reached forwards and bit one of her large, gorged nipples through her shirt, knowing it would only give Katt as far as a tickle considering the nub was nearly as big as his head.

(Natural Puppy)

Dorothy grabbed the suit over the curtain and blushed while staring at it in her hands, "H-he can't be serious..." she thought, fitting the G-string on with no trouble, or maybe a little when it reached her curves, but the bra was nearly impossible for her to clip on her own. "I'm... having some difficulties here..." the dragoness said a bit shyly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt giggled slightly from the bite, "Aww, is the little baby hungry?" she laughed, reaching between him and herself and undoing a few buttons on her shirt, pulling it over to just barely reveal her nipple, "Can't do anything through the shirt." she winked. Luckily thanks to her and Mar's relative sizes it didn't look too odd, plus his body covered signs of anything naughty from wandering eyes.

*Natural Puppy*

"No problem," Shadow smiled sliding the curtain to the side as he stepped in, quickly closing the curtain behind him, "I'd be glad to help." he smiled grabbing the bra and pulling it back forcefully and snapping it together, "Grrr, very sexy." Shadow smiled, a large bulge forming in his pants.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You asked for it!" Mar said with enthusiasm, forgetting about anything else surrounding them as he latched his muzzle to take in whatever he could of the tigress' huge nipple, before he started sucking it really hard, his tongue every so often licking just around the milk hole to tease her, his claws helping by squeezing random parts of the giant breast.

(Naturally Puppy)

"Nngh," Dorothy groaned a bit, feeling the pressure, "It's a bit too tight..." she whined, although the bra's size plus its innate function to deepen her cleavage made her chest stick out even more as if she was a cup bigger, the G-string below had almost been lost in her butt-crack, making her bottom look like it was covered in a mere, yet sexy and revealing thong. "I think you picked very small sizes..." she observed quietly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"OH," Katt gasped in surprise, "My, enthusiastic litte fellow aren't you?" she moaned softly, holding Mar's head steady as he sucked and licked her breast, the nipple quickly hardening and sticking out from the attention.

*Natural Puppy*

"Well I didn't really know your sizes," Shadow smiled, "So I just grabbed some off the shelf, I think they fit quite nicely," he added, grabbing the thong and giving it a gentle tug, causing the fabric to wedge deep into Dot's pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad