Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Dorothy blinked in surprise, not being able to believe how undeniably fast the cat familiar moved, but before she could turn around, she saw a torrent of water fly across the classroom and hit a wall, crashing Slash violently on it. "Oh dear..."

Tina was still in her recluded position, but with an open hand and arm outstretched in Slash's direction.

"Tina!" Dorothy scolded, "You don't do that to other familiars!" She said, giving Shadow her back, her claws on her hips as she looked at the little cute serpent angrily, who looked down and then sat down idly as if nothing had happened. "What am I going to do with her..." she put a claw to her face, and then she went over to Slash, crouching in front of him and softly lifting him up, "Are you okay, Mr. Slash?" she asked tenderly, not wanting to scare him off.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Alrighty, now open the books to page 1, you'll be learning your first defensive spell." Vook added as she stood up, her teachers' spellbook flat open on the desk. "There should be three symbols, and a romanization of them, which is how you shall recite the spell. I want everyone to line up at the front of the class, and I shall call each of you out, to test your spell."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well..." she tried to imagine the water going towards Fenrir but it didn't work. After half an hour of sitting there Fenrir finally spoke up, "Actually, I have seen this before. It's an enchantment, the water on her claws is a very powerful magic that can kill if it gets inside the body. That Ms, is Plague Water." he said sternly again. (How did she ever get to use that anyways...)
'Awesome! Well done Kitt! Looks like you're a brawler, who'da thought it?' Ayumi grinned, then turned to face the rest of the class.

'Everyone found a weapon? Perfect. Of course, you can use any kind of weapon to fight with, but by using whatever type you feel a bond with, both your physical and magical power will be intensified. Right, now we're gonna have some practice battles! Everyone find a partner, okay?' The teacher said.

The class began to arrange themselves into pairs, everybody nervously talking amongst themselves. A tall boy with long blonde hair approached Kitt, armed with a pair of daggers.

'Uhm... do you wanna partner up?' He asked, blushing.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Plague water!?" Katt asked hardly believing her ears, Impossible, I'd read about it but I didn't think anyone was capable of using it. she thought closely examining the dark water, "Hmm, if this indeed plague water you must be very careful. It's a powerful ability, but it's a double-edged sword, one mistake and it'd be just as easy to kill yourself as an opponent." Katt explained, "If I were you, I wouldn't use it unless it's a life or death situation."

*Armory*

"I, I, don't, I'm, not much of a fighter," Kitt repeated, glancing down at her gloves and then at the boys daggers, a bit nervous of the diffrence in weaponry, "Um, miss, um Ayumi? Is, this safe?" she asked, she not only didn't wanna hurt anyone she also didn't want to get hurt herself.

*Room 100*

"She tottaly wants me," Slash grinned stupidly as his head slumped to the side, unconcious, but smiling.

"Sorry about that, I'll try to get him under better control," Shadow said as he took the sleeping cat, "And don't be hard on her, can't really blame her can you? Probably do the same thing if some guy was that annoying with you." he laughed a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhm... no, of course not." Dorothy said, slightly ashamed, but shook her head and reprimed her feelings to think of something else, getting rid of her embarrassment. "Now, please go and take a seat, I'm sure now we will be able to... dictate the class in better order." She said, smiling a bit as she walked over to her desk, Tina looked up at Dorothy, still afraid, and jumped away, down the desk to hide. Paying no mind to her familiar's behavior though, the dragoness sat down on her chair and lifted her eyes to the class. "Now, as I'm aware of, if you open your desks you will find a copy of Familiar Anatomy I, a book about, what you may guess, the physical compositions of familiars. Take it out and open it on page 25, the title of the lecture is: 'Parallel Planes of Existance and Summoning Rings.' The glossary is located at the beggining of the chapter." She said. "Now I'll ask you to do some silent reading of the first five pages, okay?" she smiled quietly, her own copy opened just next to her.

(Room 309)

"First... defencive... spell?" Karomaru repeated quietly, "Does she mean I am the one to do it?" the boy thought, one of his eyelashes twitching as he simulated a smile. "Level I..." he said as he looked throughout the book, "Uhm... how do we know," he started, raising a hand timidly, "Which one we should use?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She looked at Katt oddly. "But... I don't know how to turn it off..." she said sheepishly. "Just try not to scratch anybody unless in battle." Fenrir said (Plague Water... this will be quite the issue...)
"It's right there, at the top of page one." Vook answered as the rest of the children started lining up in the front of the class. "Right here, dear." She added, tilting her book up so that Karomaru could see it, her finger pointed to the three symbols at the top of the page.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"O-oh okay... uhm... how do we perform it?" Karomaru insisted, obviously lacking the knowledge about magic in its entirety.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow set Slash down on the floor next to him as he opened his desk and took out his book. Flipping it open to the page she said, starting to read over it, To think, I could be messing with weapons or something. Thanks alot Slash. he thought.

*Training area*

"Then we're going to have a problem. We can't risk you accidentally injuring someone. Let me see your hand," She said as she rested her palm underneath her's, then another hand on top of it. "Now don't move," She ordered, closing her eyes as she concentrated, her hands glowed softly for a second, "Let's see if that worked." she said as she took her hands away, a small light surrounded Fey's hand and claws, "Well, hopefully that'll keep you from injuring anyone. Though let's not test it out." she said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad