Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
OOC: I messed up on the descrip, she is a full tigress furry, and she has no coffin.
BIC:
She looked at the secretary strangely, with her head slightly tilted, then she blurted out[/color] "Yes please!" A great smile came across her face and she brightened up cutely. "Thank you!"
[Male's Dorm]

Faiz walks in the male dorm with a slight disappointment as he unable to pursue his study here, but there are always another chance, as he thought to himself. He enter his room before shut the door behind him, slowly approaches his backpack and began to pack his things up.

Suddenly, Faiz's sensitive ears heard a slight movement and a soft growl under the blanket. Without thinking a lot, he quickly pull off the blanket and he saw a cute female green wingless dragon with long messy green hair in naked. The wolf couldn't help but blushing deeply and put back the blanket on her body. "Uhmm...I-I'm sorr-"

Just before Faiz complete his sentence, another loud growl let out and he presume it came out from her stomach. "...I'm hungry...Need food..." She said weakly, slowly starring to Faiz with such a pitiful yet weak expression.

"I-I'm sorry...I don't have any food left...But I can bring you to nearest restaurant or food stalls..." Faiz said.

"Really...? Promise..?" The dragoness asked as she didn't believe of what he said.

"Yes...I can treat you...and you can eat as much as you like..." Faiz replied softly in a warm smile before continued. "But first...wear this..." He strip his own long shirt that able to cover till his knees and give it to the dragoness.

"Yay...Thank you..." The dragoness gladly took his shirt and wears it to cover her body, meanwhile Faiz pack his things up. Once done, he put the backpack on his front and approaches the cute dragoness. "Want me to carry you..? I'm sure you don't have energy to walk around..." He said softly as kneels in front of the dragoness and turned around so she can cling on his back.

"Thank you..." The dragoness said weakly, slowly wrap her soft arms on his furry neck and wrap her legs on his waists. "I'm ready..." She said near whisper and the wolf slowly stood up, putting both of his soft paws below her laps for extra support and stepped out of the room.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The playful Neko slowly walks behind the receptionist looking around in awe "This place is so awesome!' she exclaimed in such great enthusiasm. Then, the test doors open and she stood there, in front of the class, looking aorund forgetting to introduce herself.
"Alright, Brandon, Rashiel, Jester, Horyo," Katt called out a few other names, "You're the only ones left, let's keep this going."

"Ms. Kedrian," The receptionist spoke, "We have another student to add to the list," She said as she motioned towards Fey, "Just arrived."

"Oh, perfect timing." Katt smiled stepping aside so the summoning circle was unblocked, "If you'd like you can go next."

"Rawr, cute kitty," Slash smiled as he jumped onto Shadow's head.

"Get off," Shadow growled grabbed Slash and dropping him on the ground, Countless possibilities and I get an annoying one.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm cute? Why thank you kitten!" She looked at shadow oddly...
"Wait...is that your familiar?" she held her mouth in an attempt to hold back laughter. She giggled loudly and then after getting over it she turned and bowed to the teacher "Yes ma'am, I'll do my best!" she smiled holding her hands behind her back, trying to look innocent.
'A phoenix? Pretty impressive. Haven't seen one of them in years... Hey, Kitt, i'm gonna work you extra hard, okay? Haha, you'll be the best fire magician we've had in years!'

Then Ayumi turned her attention to the newcomer.

'C'mon kid, i'm already getting bored!' The teacher said, lighting a cigarette off of Koko's fur.

all i ever wanted was the world.

She walked over to the symbol and looked t it strangely, then sat on it xD
"This is the right spot?" she looked around at the symbol and wagged her tail lightly, then smiled at the teacher "Hey, how again do you summon these thi-" a pillar of water flew up, utterly soaking the alley cat. Out of the water arose a wolf with six tentacles, it looked around and saw the soaked cat "Are you my Master?" he asked with a sharp, ice cold look in his eyes. "Y-yes..." she scowled at him (if he ever makes an entrance like that again, he is dead!) The wolfs' eyes softened up very slightly. "In that case, I am Fenrir... the controller of water and ice." She looked at him desperately (I just had to get a water familiar...)
Karomaru sighed, still disappointed, not symphatizing with Katt's statement as he walked over to Shadow & co. He sighed again, Reno following his master behind "You sure got a cool one. Can't believe after all that show I got a little mutt with two tails." He groaned, before he saw Kitt's familiar's appearance, "Woah! Even she got a winner! Daaaaamn!" he almost lost his balance, his expression showing both regret and further disappointment.

Dorothy quickly clapped, looking at all the appearances with uncommon interest, "Amazing!" she exclaimed, a bit uncommon to see a theory-lover such as herself so wild-driven by the appearance of the familiars, which she already had experienced already, but maybe it was her new perspective as a teacher. She smiled cutely, getting a very good impression on the new kitten and her water familiar, much like her Tina. "Gee, water familiars are so cute looking!" she observed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She went to the teacher "Where do I sit?" she asked, her words quivering. she looked highly annoyed now and even more depressed at how soaked she was. "I-i'm so..c-cold..." Fenrir looked at her apologetically. "I will try not to do that again." (So then, of all the summoners here, I was summoned by a little girl, a weak looking one no less!)
"Uhh, th-thanks, I think." Kitt said, a bit embarrased by the attention as she joined the crowd. She looked up at her new familiar as it preened it's feathers and smiled, "You're a beautiful one aren't you?" she smiled. The pheonix looking at her with it's intense hawk-like eyes, though there seemed to be a gentleness in them.

"Yeah, lucky me." Shadow groaned.

"Hey you should be happy you got me. I could've chosen someone else." Slash smirked.

"Why couldn't I have gotten one that doesn't talk?"

Katt looked over at the nearby clock, "Hmm, almost noon. This is taking alot longer than usual." she thought reading over her list again, "Come on all let's hurry this up."

OOC: Okay this is taking too long. Everyone that hasn't done their summoning has one day to do it. If you don't post your summoning within that time we'll write it in as a backstory if you come back at a later date. Clock's ticking.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad