Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Hmm... fast procedure to the benefaction?" Mar said, scratching behind his head, "By the way, from below here your tits are so..." he said, not being able to complete his sentence as he began to babble, drool dribbling from the sides of his maw as he stared right onto Katt's left nipple. "Say, I'm thirsty!" he casually said, completely ignoring the wreckage he had done.

OOC: I also have a short term memory.

Dot: Short memory? That would explain why your grades are horrible!

DMX: Yeah... Who are you again?

IC:

Dorothy murred, suddenly her eyes widened, feeling the forced cock slide onto her throat, "Mmrrrr!" she said, her eyes closing again as she felt her throat stretch and bulge, somehow accomodating all of the wolf's masssive girth inside.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thirsty? You smash a hole in my wall and all you can say is you're thirsty! How am I going to get this fixed? I can't have a giant hole in my wall!" Katt groaned.

"See? I knew you could do it." Shadow moaned as he gentley began lifting up her head, then forcing it back down on his cock, "I knew you were gonna have a wonderful mouth."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: MUST-RESIST-CAAAAAAAAAAAAAN'T!

IC:

With a big grin, Mar leaped forwards and taking advantage of her superior height, dug his snout onto her love tunnel, giving it a slurp, "Of course you can! You've got two in fact! And one of them is in-between the two sexiest walls of lard that ever existed!" he said, and while one of his claws gripped onto Katt's side, his other arm gripped just under one of her large buttcheeks.

(Room)

"Mmngh!" Dorothy moaned loud, a bit uncomfortable thanks to the stretch, her maw would get used, but she just had never had to expand her jaw in such a way before. It was so wild, so invigorating! "I just hope I don't pop after he cums..." she thought to herself, closing her eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Katt: He really has a one track mind doesn't he?

IC:

"You smash a hole in my wall and act like it's nothing? What's wrong with you?" Katt asked, quickly pushing him away as she let out a small purr from his tongue, "We can't do anything out here, my neighbors will call the cops, inside, now." she said as she stepped in through the large hole, ducking a bit to avoid the edges.

"OHhhhhh, I'm cumming!" Shadow howled in pleasure, the knot at the base of his cock quickly began to swell up as he came, shooting his load off into Dorothy's mouth, surprised it didn't punch a hole clean through her skull.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh heh, I knew you'd see it my way!" Mar grinned, following eagerly, "Heh heh! Want me to go behind or front?" he asked, still unaffected by her words, as if part of him was ignoring her subconsciously.

OOC: Primal Urges first, food second, logic last.

IC:

(Room)

Only after two or three seconds, Dorothy bucked back, somehow being able to get the cock off her maw, "MMppff!" she muffledly cried, gasping as she became literally covered in Shadow's stickyness. "Eeek! Isn't that already too much?!" she asked, shielding herself with her arms, which received all the blasts of cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Katt: Logic never is more like it.

IC:

"I want you," Katt turned around, glaring down at Mar, "To fix the giant hole in my wall, what were you thinking? I could've opened a window and slid, oh," Katt looked down at her now much larger figure, "right, guess I can't do that anymore. But you still shouldn't have broken a hole in my house."

"Can't blame me, getting a blowjob from someone so sexy," Shadow sighed as he lay back, his cock softening up slightly after cumming, "You've got some amazing skills."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oww, c'mon, the way you're saying it sounds like you're pissed off at me." Mar said, as if not having paying attention to Katt's speech. "Wouldn't you like some relief? It might calm all that stress on your enormous shoulders!" he said with a smile.

(Room)

Dorothy trembled a bit, but laid her claws onto his huge testicles, "With balls like this... how can you not cum so much?" she giggled a bit, her tail wagging behind her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ugh, forget it," Katt groaned, giving up on trying to explain her frustration with Mar's actions, "Just forget it." She slumped down onto a couch, the legs giving out and the entire piece of furniture collapsing onto the ground, "Oh sonuva bitch!" The large feline cursed as she stood up, "Could this get any worse?"

"Well, we'll have plenty of time to find the limits of my testicles." Shadow smiled, placing his paw on Dorothy's ass and rubbing it a bit, "So, you want me to return the favor?" he asked, sticking out his long canine tongue.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Relax." Mar repeated with a grin, getting under her as she fell, the dragon gripped around the tigress' ass pucker, "I'm sure you want some in here! No matter how big it gets, you'll always want it here!" he said, spanking his palm directly on Katt's pucker in-between her fat 'cheeks.

(Room)

"Oh... with your tongue...?" Dorothy said a bit disconcerted, "In my..." her tail remained stiff, "You sure...?" she suddeny said, blushing a bit in embarrassment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You just don't take 'no' for an answer do you?" Katt smiled, giggling a bit, "Alright then, but I don't want you to forget which one of us is in charge in this little relationship." She turned around ontop of him, sitting on Mar's chest, "So, how badly do you want to fuck? Maybe if you beg me nicely I might just let you."

"Well, I suppose we could do something else, but then again I am still in command." Shadow smiled, "So, is there something else you'd rather do?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad