Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
OOC: Well, from being able to conquer the SDP to being able to slave the entire universe with her hawtness and power. I never liked being pushed around, but she's too good to be true!!! *Drools*

IC:

"Nnnghh! AHhhhh! That's right!" Mar groaned loudly, feeling her pussy walls clenching powerfully, "That's what I want! Mmrrrr!" he said, his pre starting to shoot out in gallons as he continued worshipping her giant melons.

(Room)

Dorothy thought for a bit, closing an eye and placing a finger at her cheek, appearing to be in deep thought all of a sudden "Hmm..." she murmured to herself, her tail swishing slowly now, her other arm still covering the sight of her chest fully, "Gee... only if you do something for me first!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: It's the SDP's only weakness, sexy godessessesssesss, Okay I have no clue if that's the plural but you know what I mean.

IC:

Katt purred so hard her entire body vibrated softly as she felt his warm pre filling her, "Oh don't tell me you came already," she pouted a bit, "We barely started, don't tell me I'm too sexy for you to hold out." she smiled.

Shadow smiled then broke into a deep laugh, "You're getting a bit too comfortable with how much I like you. Normally a pet should never ask for anything, but I might make an exception, what do you want? And don't bother asking for me to go back to normal, I like this size too much."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Hey! But you can't technically fall in love with your character. That'd be kinda narcissist.

Dot: Who are you talking to? Shadow or that mirror?

DMX: *Flexing* Huh? Oh- I didn't notice.

IC:

"That's a half-truth!" Mar laughed, although he couldn't help but keep groaning, "That's only pre, sweetie!" he said, gripping himself onto Katt's large chest as he began thrusting upwards, "If you wanna get me to cum you'll have to put some effort on those hips!!" he grinned.

(Room)

"Hmph... I know you won't go back to normal" Dorothy retorted before she decided to make her plea, "Can I be the one to... uhm... you know... use mine... on your... thing?" she said shyly, blushing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: But I'm so damn sexy,

Katt: It's kinda hard,

Mindy: Not to.

Shadow: That was weird.

IC:

"Grrr, that sounds like a challenge." Katt smiled, lifting herself up on his cock and coiling her tail around it, squeezing it tightly, "Well then let's kick it up a knotch," She began rapidly lowering and rising herself on his cock, moving her tail over it and jacking him off.

"Are you saying you want to give me a breast job?" Shadow asked, unable to hide his grin, "Ask nicely, Master Shadow, may I please pleasure you with my breasts."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: omg, I love that quote. Where is it from? (The knotch one) I forgot!

IC:

"Ohhhhh! That's rrrrawwrrright!" Mar roared as he was humped, he loved how she seemed to apply pleasure (And pressure) no matter what she did. "Now we're FUCKING!" he shouted in lust, squeezing her engorged nipple with both claws as he licked all over its center to tease her and milk her too.

(Room)

Dorothy giggled, "Tee-hee... well I want to be soft, not get my titties squished by a brute like you!" She said, but complied to his plea as well, "Uhm... Master, may I have the pleasure of... attend your needs with my..." she moved her arm down, letting her boobs take fresh air once again, "Bosom?" she asked with a sweet wink.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Emeril the cooking guy.

IC:

"Ohhhhh, this, is what I call fucking." Katt growled in pleasure as she humped against his cock, easily sliding in the entire length before rising up and slamming down again, the entire ground shaking from each hump.

"Bosom?" Shadow almost cracked up, "Yes, you may pleasure me with your, bosom." he smiled a bit as he leaned back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmrrr!" Mar grinned lustfully, looking at the couple cracks forming around them from Katt's wild thrusting, "Stole the words right out from my mouth!" he said, feeling himself starting to near orgasm again. "Ohhhh... Not much longer!"

(Room)

"Tee-hee... I like the word..." Dorothy said as she walked up towards Shadow, her hips swaying as she would bend forwards to lower her skirt down, "Hmmph... I can't help but feel a bit confined like this... hope you don't mind!" she said, standing up straight again as she kicked the last of her clothing off with one of her long legs."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt growled as she kept fucking against Mar's cock, her pussy juices squirting out all over his crotch, "Don't, go too soon," she groaned, not wanting to stop.

Shadow smiled and laughed a bit, "Won't see me complaining at all," he gazed up and down her body, licking his lips a bit, "Wow, you are the sexiest thing on two legs." he smiled.

OOC: Mindy and Katt: AHEM!

I'm dead.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Hey, you can't really compete with scales. That's why you're probably going to be the first one to go after the girls take over, but I'll remain as their relief, don't you worry!

IC:

"Hah! What are you talking about? You're ready to blow!" The dragon grinned, feeling the puddle of juices they were in, him having more chances of feeling it since he was smaller, "Mmrrrr! But yeah, save some for me too!" He joked, moaning lustfully as he humped Katt back hard.

(Room)

"Gee! You don't look bad yourself!" She giggled, a bit more comfortable again as the naked dragoness climbed onto Shadow's lap, trying to push the large slab of meat up and onto Shadow's chest as she knelt forwards, "Oww... it's so heavy!" she complained, "A little help please?" she said, lowering her ears a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Mindy: Relief?

Katt: I'm thinking man-servant.

Mindy: French maid outfit?

Katt: Of course.

Mindy: I like.

IC:

"Any, second, now!" Katt purred, pawing at the ground near Mar's head as her humping slowed down slightly, though her purring was growing louder.

"Hold on, I think I know how to make this work." Shadow smiled, grabbing Dot around the waist and suddenly lifting her up and over his cock and setting her down on his stomach, his cock resting against her chest, "There, that'll work."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad