Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
Mar flat-stared, "I don't belong to anyone, pfft!" The dragon childishly grunted, "And anyways! Your ass belongs to me, heh heh." He grinned, giving her lips a tight squeeze. "The biggest, furriest and softiest ass in the entire city is mine alone." He boasted, giving her entrance a strong hump.

(Room)

Dorothy sighed hopelessly, "Well... I can rub until you cum... but geesh! You're barely even feeling anything I do!" She whined, "Shouldn't a bigger cock feel more...?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Unless I find someone cuter," Katt laughed, she pushed her hand against the ground and flipped herself over and then ontop of Mar, her large body overshadowing him, "Now, let's get to some real love making." she smiled.

"Well maybe you just aren't doing it right," Shadow smiled, "I certainly felt alot when I was inside that tight pussy of yours, wanna try that again?" he asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar had no other thing to do but lay on his back, his large cock standing up straight above the large pussy, "Mmmrrr... I like that proposal" He grinned, 20 feet of sexyness being enough of a reason for him to comply!

(Room)

"Ah I... I'll pass on that one..." Dorothy trembled slightly at the thought, "I'm still recovering..." she admitted, but tried her best to rub as hard as she could. "This is the last time I keep my experiments to the reach of just anybody!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm, me too." Katt purred, nuzzling at his chin as she humped against his crotch, barely missing impaling herself on his cock, "Come on, kitty wants her cock." she moaned each time is rubbed against her dripping pussy lips.

"Well if you don't want to try it that way, why don't I try fucking those beautiful breasts?" One of Shadow's hands slipped under Dot's arms, groping one of her breasts, "I'm sure these would provide more than enough pleasure."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Grrr..." Mar growled, grinding his hips along her tunnel, but he was quick to point out, "You're on top of me, gonna ride or not?" He asked with an obvious smirk.

(Room)

"Eep!" She meeped, the grope causing her nipples to harden, easily seen through her messed-up shirt, "Uhm..." Dorothy, afraid of losing anymore clothing, weakly smiled and gave him a nod, "Can I take off my shirt first?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Trying to," Katt growled, whipping her tail underneath herself. It brushed against Mar's cock and coiled around it slightly, "Hard to find it without being able to look." She began trying to aim it up with her pussy as she manipulated it with her tail.

"I insist, wouldn't be as much fun if all I covered was a shirt." Shadow smiled, grabbing her gentley at the hips and lifting her off himself and onto the ground, "Think you could make a sexy little strip-tease out of it?" he asked laughing a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Your beloved pillows making it hard to see?" Mar grinned, reaching to her gigantic left tit with what he could of his claws and squeezed it hard, "Doubt you'll find any girl with a chest like yours in the entire world now!" the horny dragon said with a murr.

OOC: Alpha Female stage, reached?

IC:

(Room)

"Well... he's being nice again! And he won't penetrate me for a while so..." She thought, sitting down with her front to Shadow, "I'll see what I can do!" she smiled cutely, slowly moving her arms around herself as she grabbed the sides of her shirt, starting to pull it up slowly as well. Her boobs fell and bounced in the air as the shirt was taken off, she looked back with a blush as she grabbed the clip of her bra, her claws gripping on it causing strain on the straps, making her breasts squeeze together into an even deeper cleavage.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: And beyond. You just had to start giving her some confidence, you couldn't have kept her as a controllable tiny chested girl could you?

IC:

"I would think so," Katt purred, finally finding her mark and lowering her hips onto Mar's cock, easily sliding the entire length inside of herself, "Oooh you've got a big one." she moaned, rocking her hips around on it, lowering her chest and smothering his face with her breasts.

"Oh wow," Shadow couldn't hide his huge grin, or his cock as it twitched in excitement growing rock solid again, "I didn't think you could get any sexier." he laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Don't be such a monster, Shadow. Big chests drive the world.

IC:

"Mmrrr! So do you! Times two!" Mar grinned, the pussy wasn't so tight anymore, but it was still enjoyable. He felt Katt's tits grinding onto his face as he started biting softly around her inflated flesh, groaning in lust.

(Room)

Dorothy stayed silent, blushing as she eyed him with the corner of her eyes. Seeing that she had gotten him, she smiled to herself and finally unclipped her bra, removing it slowly, but keeping her free arm pressed against both of her melons to disable him from seeing anything but her cleavage, maybe the lower part of the big, creamy white orbs. "Gee... like it then?" She said, holding the bra by one strap with one of her claws in front of him as she let it drop, her tail wagging.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yeah, but now she thinks she's better than me, threatening me to take over my RPGs.

IC:

Katt cute little squeel from the bite, "Oh, you're a bitey one aren't you? Well I can bite too." she smiled as she flexed her muscles, figuring it would cause her pussy to squeeze tightly around his cock.

"Like it alot." Shadow growled, "You've got one of, no, THE most beautiful chest I have ever seen." he stood up, walking over towards her, "Now why don't you lie down so I can fuck those beauties."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad