Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
OOC: This'll look ugly if her choice is behind and not the front. XD

IC:

But despite her plead, unaudible to him thanks to his new confines, Mar continued to touch and claw, and bite, as if he was enjoying a new toy, only his tail remained outside of her tailhole, and it still was swishing excitedly!

(Room)

"Sh-Shadow! Master! However you want me to call you! I c-can't take it anymore! Stoooop! PLEASE!" Dorothy broke down into tears of pain rather than sadness, had this not hurt her so much physically, she would have enjoyed it a lot more, but he was being way too rough on her fragile body!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt made a pleading mew, still pressing the otter into her chest, "Dammit, enough teasing, FUCK ME!" she growled, her tail whipping around a bit.

Shadow barely even paused, wheither he couldn't hear her in his lust or just didn't care was hard to tell. His tempo steadily increased, starting to buck upwards as he pulled Dot down on his cock. He finally let out a loud roar as he came like a firehose into Dot's pussy, by some stroke of luck he had been lifting her up so his knot swelled up outside of her body as he filled her with gallons of seed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"B-b-b-but how?" The otter whined, feeling himself hard and ready and all but! How was he going to fuck a twenty feet tall tigress without him becoming a dildo in her pussy? "I... uhh..." he babbled.

(Room)

"Ohhhhh good god! AAAHHHH!" Dorothy yelped out in pure pain, albeit the seed that started to overflow out at least gave her some lubrication, providing with some ease to the 'damage' she was sustaining, "I-it's enough! ENOUGH!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Arm, leg, cock, I don't care just fuck me!" she roared, releasing the otter, growling softly.

Shadow fell back onto his back, his softening cock sliding out of Dot's pussy, still coated in his cum, a few spurts shooting out onto the floor, "Ohhh, fuck, that was, so good." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt's imposing size was making the otter boy feel rather nervous, he didn't know what to do, he was in front of her large breast, and nothing he did seemed to work, that was until he thought of something. He braced himself against the large mound, and with all his might, and with the best of his aim, he thrust his rock hard penis through Katt's milk hole in her nipple.

(Room)

Dorothy fell on the cough, her gaping cunt open and drooling all the excess cum inside of her. No blood came out thankfully, she had stretched awfully, but the pain was slowly subsiding, and she was able to talk, "Th-th-that was... that was..." she tried to make out something, but wasn't fully able to talk.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt let out a small roar as the otter's cock pierced her nipple, Not, quite what I had in mind. she thought, a few droplets of milk dripping out from around the cock.

"Amazing?" Shadow said a bit sleepily, "Damn, I never knew sex could be that good, it was just amazing." he glanced down at her stretched cunt, and the flood of his semen gushing from it, Damn, I hope I didn't hurt her. he thought.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, here it is!" Mar said as he felt one hard part within Katt, he reached with his claws, grabbing the flesh around the giant tigress' sweet spot, giving it a crushing hug, sure to make every other stimulation a hundred times better.

(Room)

"Y-you are too big..." Dorothy rolled on her back, still panting, "Your thing is like one of my legs! What were you thinking?!" she managed to shout, her hips still numb.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt stiffened up noticibly, her tail sticking into the air like a solid object as she purred loudly, "Ohhhh! FUCK!" she roared, clawing at the ground with her free hand as a wave of female juices poured out of her pussy onto the floor.

"I don't know, I couldn't really control myself," Shadow admitted, "I can't remember the last time I was that horny, and you just felt so tight. How do you feel? Need me to kiss it and make it better?" he laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As the two males continued their never-ending trial for the pleasing of the giantess, Katt's rumbling was making everything shake and bounce nearby, the street lamps falling near her, one of them coincidentially falling onto her left buttcheek and smacking it hard.

(Room)

"I'm afraid all you'll kiss is your own... stuff; if you do that..." Dorothy said a bit nervously, although her legs had remained split.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ooooh," Katt let out a shiver of pleasure, "I must've been a naughty kitty." she giggled. She smiled down at the otter, suddenly pressing her lips against his, her long tongue pushing into his mouth.

"Huh, good point." Shadow smiled, scratching his chin. His cock was still sticking out infront of him, barely softened from his orgasm, "So, you wanna clean me off?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad