Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Oh!" Mar said, grinning suddenly, "There's not enough mobility though" he said, realizing the cramped up situation, "Unless you have an idea that doesn't include me bursting out after a single hump!" he chuckled.

(Room)

Dorothy stood away from her bed, wobbling slightly thanks to the exhaustion caused both of her orgasms, she was pressing her claw tightly to the light wound, which apparently hadn't hurt her as a light wound at all. Her responses were more growls and grunts as she padded away to the door, apparently in look for something.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well then, I guess you just won't be able to move," Katt purred, kneeling down infront of him and starting to undo the pants that held back Mar's dragon-hood, "You just have to relax."

"Hey," Shadow moved to block her from the door, "Just where do you think you're going? If you're injured you should let me take a look."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I think you're asking the imposs, hrrr..." Mar murred, feeling her soft hands caress so near his junk was setting him on fire again already. He felt the large appendage fall forwards, almost bumping Katt on her face as it was roughly 3/4 of its total size, and semi-hard already.

(Room)

But before he could approach her properly, Dorothy growled again, this time louder, and smacked him with her arm, and strangely, the blow had a force of much, much more strength than any other girl would have conventionally. She still uttered no words, and continued to hold her neck tightly, her eyes closed, yet her fangs clenched together still.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh wow, did seeing me in this little outfit get you this hard already?" Katt purred, gentley nuzzling his cock, flicking her rough tongue at it's head, "You know, I've never done it in a public place before, this is kinda exciting." she giggled.

Shadow instinctively brought up his arm to block the blow, cursing in his head as a sharp pain shook his entire arm, Shit, what the hell's going on. She's not acting normal he thought as he clutched his arm, "Okay, look, just calm down. Are you injured or something? What happened?" he asked, this time backing away a bit.

OOC:

Katt: She's stuck in a room with you for starters.

Oh come on, what woman would want to attack me if they were stuck in a room with me?

Katt, Mindy, a few hundred Renamon, and Slash raise their hands.

Slash you're a guy.

Slash: Doesn't mean I wouldn't wanna attack you.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sounds like the stuff Katt used to do in FC. Lez? Chyeah right!

IC:

"We're not the only ones excited." Mar pointed out nodding down to his cock which had increased its size yet again, his large, baseball sized testicles hanging nicely between his legs as they sloshed left and right which each twitch his penis made. "What about a niiiice tit-fuck?" he suggested, grinning.

(Room)

OOC: Oh, just following the principle of "Don't touch me there or you'll regret it". It worked in Mikami Ghost Sweeper, so I figured it would work here too!

IC:

Dorothy turned to the door again, grabbing its handle and promptly slamming it open with a strong push, she proceeded to exit as she growled more, the handle left with lots of indentations and marks from her claws.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: She is, she just plays a straight person on RPGs lol.

Katt: How much longer till my contract runs out?

What day is it?

Katt: Sunday.

Well then it's only, eternity. You really should've read the fine print.

IC:

"Wow, you are a horny one, and a big one," Katt smiled, she grabbed the sides of her leotard, pulling it down a bit and letting her breasts pop out, bouncing a bit, "Mmm, come on, kitty wants her cream." she smiled, seperating her breasts and then squeezing htem around his cock.

"Dot, wait!" Shadow shouted as he followed her, keeping a bit of distance, "Just tell me what's wrong, are you okay? What happened?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: And considering I'm sexy enough to turn lesbos into bi or straight again, it won't be a problem.

IC:

"Oh yeah... Big and full of your favorite drink." Mar murred in delight, accepting both large mammaries and leaning back onto the changing room's wall slightly as the large cock twitched onto the deep cleavage, "Be sure to drink it all, kitten!" he grinned, playfully bucking his hips up, bumping the fat cock-head onto Katt's face.

(Apartment)

"D-don't... get in... my w-way..." She managed to speak out with a rather strained voice, as if she had problem with talking at all. Dorothy walked towards the bathroom, few droplets of blood dripping down between her fingers as she clutched even harder, walking towards the bathroom.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, watch it," Katt smiled as the cock bumped her on the chin, "Your aim sucks, let me handle it," she laughed, closing her lips around the head of his cock, sucking on it softly while she squeezed her breasts around his cock.

Shadow's sensitive nose picked up the scent of blood as it slipped out between her fingers, "Y-you're bleeding? Here, just let me help you, it shouldn't be very deep, we can cover it." he said, taking a few steps toward her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, not as much as you mmrrr... do!" Mar groaned in bliss, trying to keep his voice as quite as inhumanely possible, the veiny muscle twitching as it spurted some good portions of pre all over Katt's face and down her chest.

(Hall)

Without even turning around she swung her arm backwards as she heard him step towards her, apparently some sort of unconscious self-defense had triggered within her. "G-get... out... of my... way..." she said again, her arm stopping mere inches away from Shadow's nose as she tried to hurry it up inside the bathroom.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh don't tell me you're about to cum already," Katt teased, dragging her rough tongue across the tip of his dragon-hood, "We'ver barely even started." she purred, starting to move her breasts up and down rapidly along his cock.

Shadow jumped back quickly, "What the hell is wrong with you? You're acting insane, I'm trying to help!" he growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad