Join our server on Discord

DarkKnightMatt / AWL
"Yeah, haven't slept like that in a long time..." Flamebolt said to her, turning his head and giving her a small kiss on the lips. "I figured you'd be thirsty, so I brought some water for you..." Flamebolt said as he got up and went for his makeshift leaf water container, bringing it back to her, untying the top of it for her.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"aww thanks sweety..." Flammie said, lifting her head up and drinking from the container. "that was really fun last night, ya know..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"That was fun, what we did yesterday..." Flamebolt said to her, smiling as he drank some water from the leaf container.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Did ya like it?" Flammie asked, nuzzling softly against his body. "i know i liked it..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I liked it Flammie..." Flamebolt said as he puts his paw around her, holding the leaf container with the other. "... but I also like you." Flamebolt blushed, as the words just came out on their own.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"i like you too, Flamebolt..." Flammie replied, kissing him gently on his reddening cheek, and wrapping her arms around him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flamebolt was almost frozen in surprise. She likes him!! Flamebolt sets the water bag down, twisting the vine string back on it with one hand and puts his paw with the other, holding Flammie close.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie continued to hug him gently, nuzzling his strong chest and wrapping her tail around his. "mmm...Flamebolt..." was all she said, smiling happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Flamebolt sighs happily as he looks down at his friend. A thought had occured to him. Flamebolt rose a paw up to Flammie's back, wher the two wings meet, and slowly rubs there, gently scratching the spot.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie murred happily, moving her wings so that the spot could be more easily accessed. "mmhh...s-scratch there...Flame..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan