Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
"Mmm... ahh, gawd, that feels nice..." She murmured sweetly, blushing gently to the carressing as she slowly stopped slicking her hair back and draped her hands over his shoulders, slightly rubbing them.

(Kurtz's House)

"Nah... it won't bother me much..." Kurtz spoke gently back to her, as he soon brought a slight claw up, before rubbing it over one of her breasts, smiling. "Hrr... "
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiko moan slightly as blush crossed over her cheek once again, feeling his claw rubbing her breast. "Mnhh..You like my breasts...do you...?" She stare seductively, placing her claw on his neck.

< Ryo's house >

He continued to rub her waists while murring, staring into her eyes deeply, before spoke softly. "You're...so beautiful...Tieya..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mhhh... not just like... I love them.." He murred happily, softly grabbing the breast as he soon starts to fondle it about; his muzzle drawing closer towards them as he ran his wet tongue over one. "Hrr..."

(Ryo's House)

"....T-thank you... Ryo..." She murmured back gently, blushing furiously as she stared back into his eyes, her tail swishing quite furiously behind her still.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aaahh.." She moan softly, feeling his wet dragon tongue run over on one of her breasts, while her claw start to rub his neck.

< Ryo's house >

He run up his paw to one of her breasts and began to caress and fondle them softly, his other paw kept caressing her waist before touching her butt.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Growling happily, the dragon continued to run his tongue over the lizard's breast, teasingly licking it while he started to speak seductively. "If I could spend an entire day trapped within these, I think I'd be in heaven..."

(Ryo's House)

"NNhhahh... ohh Ryyoo..." She gasped, moaning to the gentle carressing. She loved the feeling of his paw on her butt, which made her shiver slightly in pleasure, wondering what else he was going to do besides touch it. "Mmhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You're already in Heaven, Kurtzy.." Shiko giggles and growling softly, her claws crawled down to his back, caressing in a gentle way.

< Ryo's house >

As hearing Tieya moaning, he began to squeeze her butt and breast softly, wanted to pleased her again. The shower still falling on top of them, wetting their body some more.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hmm... you know.." Kurtz whispered, stopping his licking as he slowly pulled up to her face, before smiling. "I think I am." With that, he pressed his lips to hers, slowly hugging her once more as he gently murred.

(Ryo's House)

"Ohh gawddd..." Tieya gasped, arching her back as she felt both her rump and her mounds getting squeezed, her body shivering to the pleasure coming from it. "Ohhh that feels... s-sooo gooddd...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Surprised a little, Shiko replies the kiss passionately, closing her eyes lightly and cuddles Kurtz clsoer to her. "Mnnhhh.."

< Ryo's house >

Ryo smiles slightly, as deepen the squeezing over her mounds and cute butt. "Mnhh...You like it...?" At the same time, is member emerge out once again from his crotch and throbbing hard, twitching between her legs.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Closing his own eyes along with Shiko's, Kurtz cuddled her close to his warm body, letting his lips deepen the kiss between them, as his tail only swished gently behind him. "Mrrr...."

(Ryo's House)

"Ohhh yess.... I l-like ittt..." Tieya groaned even more, her pussy starting to grow wet once again as she shivered slightly; getting an idea as she suddenly sneaked her tail up and started to rub the wolf's hard member.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiko then shove her lizard tongue inside his mouth, swirling against his tongue; murring from the warmth that covers her body. "Mrrhh.."

< Ryo's house >

Ryo moan slightly, feeling her scaley tail coils his throbbing member; he then deepen the squeeze some more and also spank her butt softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds