Join our server on Discord

Cali/DMX
Jax nuzzled him lightly. "It's alright Mar... you're very handsome too..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"I know that" Mar smirked, nuzzling her back. "But I'd rather talk about the queen I got on top of me, how is it that someone with a figure like you likes showing off at Mortalk Kombat?" he asked with a small grin.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax shrugged and smiled. "Whupping people at video games is a good way to pick up guys..." she said, smirking slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mar blinked "Oh you lil'... nah ya got it in you, charm and inteligence, you know it's hard to find girls like you nowadays. I supposed it's my lucky day" he commented.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax mrred and nipped Mar sharply. "Mmm... flatterer..." she remarked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Don't you like it that way?" Mar smirked, roaming her left thigh with his right claw, rubbing the inner part teasingly, "With a thong and a smaller bra I'd confuse you with a model" he winked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax mrred and smiled. "You're so sweet..." she said, nuzzling him softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"I'm your honey-coated-friendly-candy-lizard" he laughed at his own joke, "Care to give me a slurp, again?" he winked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax smirked and nuzzled him, her claw travelling gently down Mar's scaly belly, towards its intended target. "Hmm... I dunno. Should I...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Shouldn't you?" Mar teased, rubbing along her bust line and down to squeeze her left tit. "Else I'll have to delight myself with this body" he said with a lustful grin, showing no tiredness at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad