Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
As the wolf pulled out from her, Tieya moaned as well; her own blush crossing her face even more as she slowly cuddles him back, her head arching back. "Mmhhh... ohh Ryo..." She sighed softly.

(Kurtz's House)

Kurtz could only but growl at the sight in front of him; hearing Shiko's moans and even her movements had started to turn him on even more, as he then suddenly darted his head forward, producing his own tongue out and licking hers while his member continued to hump in and out of her, picking up a tiny bit of pace as it humped deeply still into her. "Hhrrr... you're so hawttt.... ghh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
At the same time, her love box leaking more slick juices, wetting her walls and his long shaft, while moaning wildly. She slowly follow his rhythm by humping her hips against his. "Mnhhh...ahhhh....oohhh..!"

< Ryo's house >

Ryo kissing and licking her neck softly as cuddles her closer. "...I'm sorry...for leaving you for such...a long time, Tieya..." He spoke in low tone, a small tear appear on his eyes.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As she started to buck her hips back, the dragon started to growl and moan happily along with her, his claws gliding up and slowly carressing her back as he continued to hump into her, picking up his pace more and more as a streak of hot precum went bursting from his member and deep into her. "Hhrraaaa.... g-gaawwddss!!"

(Ryo's House_

"Don't worry, Ryo..." Tieya whispered softly, running her soft claw over his cheek as she just stared up to him. "...We're here now.... that's all that matters... together..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
His tears now rolled down to his cheek, as well as fell on Tieya's claw, before sobbing lightly. "...Really...I feel...regret...of what I've...done...to you..."

< Kurtz's house >

Shiko arches her back and midclosed eyes as feel his hot precum bursting insides her. "Mngghhh...." At the same time, her first orgasm slowly to develop, while moving her hips against his, her pussy clamps hard around his rod.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ryo... stop... please, don't cry... you had to move, you had no choice... stop putting the blame all on yourself..." Tieya murmured, trying to wipe his tears away while biting her lower lip. "Please..."

(Kurtz's House)

"Ghhhrrraahh! Godamnit, you're so tight!" He yelped, starting to hump her even more as he started to hasten his thrusts up, sliding out more of his member and diving it all back in as he slowly cuddled her, letting his tongue slowly mingle around with hers. "Nnhhh....!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nnggaahh..!" Shiko moans cutely, her claws rubs his back hungrily while humping her hips faster against his;more and more juices leaking out. To pleased Kurtz more, she raise the temperature inside her vagina, to give his member more warmth than before.

< Ryo's house >

His tears kept flowed out and slowly stopped crying. He lays his head between her breasts and rubs it softly. "...I'm sorry...Tieya...please forgive me..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ahhh gawwdd..!" Kurtz growled hardly, continuing to hasten his thrusts as his own member suddenly started to grow more hotter, not out of choice as he swished his tail happily; feeling pressure building up at the base of his tail, while moaning even more to the increasing heat around his black rod. "Hrrrr... not long now-mmhh!"

(Ryo's House)

Tieya, looking down onto him quietly, slowly put a claw to his head and murred, mid-closing her eyes. "Oh Ryo... you know I can't say no to forgiving you... of course I forgive you..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo, as hearing her statement, he quickly hugs her tightly, yet in gentle way, sinking his face deeper between her breasts. "....Thank you..."

< Kurtz's house >

After a few moments, Shiko's first orgasm is reach the peak, waiting to be blast off. Se hump her waists harder against his, while her eyes staring seductively into his eyes. "Mnhhh....Ahhh...I'mm...yahhh...coming...!"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tieya blushed furiously seeing him sink deeper into her cleavage, but didn't mind, as he ruffled a claw gently over his hair. "...No need to thank me... my love..." She whispered sensually.

(Kurtz's House)

Growling as he started to reach his own peak himself, the dragon started to growl as his orgasm almost blew out, his own thrusts becoming sloppy in the last few moments as he growled. "Ghhrrr... a-aahhh.... me too... c-come with m-me!" He pleaded slightly, looking onto her as his member suddenly perked in heat, the heat being even more then what she was producing inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"...Ahhh...nghh...Yaaahhh..!!" Shiko moan loudly as blown her first orgasm; her juices covered the walls as well as his black rod. The warmth is increased some more, wanted him to blow hard. "Ohhh....."

< Ryo's house >
He murrs due to the caress and slowly raise his head, facing Tieya. "...So, wanna take the bath..together..?" Ryo spoke softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds