Join our server on Discord

Cali/DMX
Jax arched up, crying out loudly. "OH GOD YES!!! FUCK THAT FEELS ENORMOUS!" she screamed, clentching around the thick rod. "Fuck me with that monster, and I mean NOW!" she demanded.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mar grunted at the order, instead of starting, he simply dove forward, inserting four more inches inside. "Rrrrggg... you want it badly don'tcha? How much you want it eh?" he whispered while blowing his hot breath over Jax's face, "How much you want that fuck huh? Tell me! RRRRAAARRR!" he roared, pushing the remaining five inches deep inside her. The rod being so long it was literally pushing her G-spot with the head few inches of meat.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh god YES!" Jax screamed, clenching hard around the thick shaft, tightest around his sensitive tip. "Fuck me Mar... Fuck me like a bitch in heat... I'm your slut, now fuck me as hard as you can...."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Satisfied and pleased by her words, Mar complied to her wish and started ravaging her with powerful thrusts, his growls becoming louder and louder as the sex intensified. "GRRRRR!! RRRRRRAAARRR!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax howled and snarled with pleasure, moaning happily. "Oh God... Oh God... yes... fuck yes..." Jax chanted in lusty howls, her breasts jiggling as her hips slammed against Mar's, slamming his enormous shaft deeper and deeper inside her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mar, pleased through the roof; roared, pushed in, and slammed himself down, "Gonna... GONNA CUM!!!" he roared a second time as his balls tightened and the tip of his dick started filling the dragoness' body with seed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax arched up and clenched down hard on his shaft, panting and crying out as she climaxed. "AHHHN GOD MAR!!!" she cried, trembling before going limp, panting in the intense afterglow.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mar as usual didn't have a long afterglow and after depleting his load he rose up and stared at the dragoness, "Who's your daddy?" he teased.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax smiled up at him, panting. "You're my daddy, Mar... you are..." she said, smiling softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Good" Mar stammered, but then gently turned around so she was on top instead, he lifted her effortlessly and laid her next to him on the bed, "I think I was too rash before, I think you're both beautiful and sexy, I was thinking of the second one only one along" he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad