Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
"Oh... anything...?" He asked softly, whispering as he stared more at her face at that time then her cleavage, as his claws moved towards her, before he grasped her thighs. "Mmm.... then lemme just face ya a sec..." He chuckled, starting to turn around as he soon was facing Shiko face to face, his member down near her groin. "Heh... how about a little play before the main event...?"

(Ryo's House)

Moaning once again, Tieya blushed furiously, resting back as her tail started slapping the floo hapily. "Mmmmhhh.. oohh yeeaahh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo continued to give her a very pleasurable treatment, while hump her pussy once again, but a little bit harder. "Mrrhh..You're...so wet inside...and...ahh...beautiful..." He spoke with full of lust.

< Kurtz's house >

Shiko midclose eyes, feeling his big member touch her groin as placing her claws on his muscly shoulder. "Mnhhh... I agree..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ahhh...." Tieya groaned happily, resting back as her pussy continued to leak out with more juices, her body shivering to the harder thrust. "Mmmhh... and you're so b-biggg... ahhh...." She moaned back, looking at him quite seductively through mid-closed eyes.

(Kurtz's House)

Grinning darkly, Kurtz then nodded, before making his move, as he dived in and already started to lap at her neck, his claw slowly gliding up before grasping one of her mounds teasingly. "Mmrrr... then let me ready you...." He whispered seductively, his tail starting to swish.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mnhhh...Please...be..gentle..." Shiko moan lustfully with her eyes midclsoed, feeling his claw grasped her mounds and his soft tongue nibbles ner neck. Her claws kept rubbing his musclous chest softly.

< Ryo's house >

Ryo slowly stopped the treatment by kissing her pink nipple teasingly, and raise his head, staring deeply inside her eyes with full of love. He moan from the wetness of her walls and let his member throbbing inside her.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nodding very gently, Kurtz understood, before asking softly. "In the middle... may I... know you're name as well then?" After a moment of continuing to roll about her breasts and lick her neck, he slowly stopped his treatment to her breasts, and slowly pushed his member forward, the black rod slowly starting to slide into the lizard's pussy. "Graaahhh...."

(Ryo's House)

Blushing hardly, Tieya moaned a little to the throbbing feeling inside her, but started to ignore it once she was staring fullwell at Ryo's face, as she tried her best to lower her head towards his. "R-Ryo..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo bring his muzzle closer to Tieya and stucks out tongue, giving a soft yet tender lick on her lips. "Mnhh..Tieya..."

< Kurtz's house >

Shiko close her eyes tightly and moaning loud in pain, feeling his black yet thick dick sinking inside her dry pussy. "Nghh....ahhh...s-stop....I'm still dry..." She grasped her claws on his shoulder, slowly pulls back her waist.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ap... so you're not wet then already..." He pulled out the little one inch he had put in, before chuckling. "Just checking. Guess I'll have to do more then." Kurtz started to happily swish his tail as he nodded gently, before lowering his muzzle down to one of her breasts, before slowly starting to lick over it gently. "Mrrr..."

(Ryo's House)

"R-Ry..." She whispered gently, before slowly turning the lick into a kiss; pressing her lips to his and taking the moment more passionately. "Mmhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nnnhh..." Ryo received her kiss and replies back with full of passion; his paw grasping her breast softly and hump his throbbing member against her pussy.

< Kurtz's house >

Shiko moan softly, feeling his soft dragon tongue licking her scaley breast; placing both claws on his head, caressing his hair softly. "Ahhhnnn..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Gasping inside the kiss, Tieya moaned happily, deepening the kiss with her lover as more juices escaped from her lower regions, her body shivering to both the pleasure and passion. "Mmrrrrr...."

(Kurtz's House)

Murring himself to the carressing of his hair, the dragon continued to slide his slick, thick muscle over her breast, savouring the taste he was getting from it as he moved up, before starting to concentrate on her nipple, as he flashed his tongue over it, starting to tease that. "Hhrrr.... they're bigg....."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Smiling in blush from his compliment, Shiko continued to moan in delight as her vagina slowly leaking with her juices, covers the tip of his member. "Ahhh...yeahhh..."

< Ryo's house >

Ryo slowly shove his tongue inside Tieya's mouth and began to french her softly. "Mnhhh..." The, he slowly humps her love box, to give a deep pleasure on her.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds