Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
As Shiko continued to nuzzle, so did the dragon's bulge alo grow, becoming more and more noticible as he continued to squirm slightly and moan to it. "Mmmhhh... ahhh..."

(Ryo's House)

"OOohhh, R-RYO!" Tieya screamed happily, throwing her head back as she felt the huge wave of warm wolf cum fill her cavitiies to the brim, her eyes closing happily as she slowly started to murr, before panting a little, as she cuddled him closer. "Ahhh... s-sooo gooodd..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"...Oohhh...g-god...nghh..." Ryo breathe heavily as hump her pussy one last time, shooting the last drop of cum inside, before slowly stopped humping. "Haah...Tieya..."

He stucks out tongue and licks her neck, his arms cuddle her scaley body closer against his.

< Kurtz's house >

Then, Shiko stucks out tongue and slowly lick his neck, her claws slowly runs down to his bulge. She wraps her claw around his bulge and caress softly. "Mnhh..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blushing hardly and panting heavily in almost perfect sync with Ryo, Tieya arched her head back, resting back as she slowly basked herself into the afterglow of their orgasms. Her muzzle opened once more, as she murred only gently, whispering. "Ohhh... R-Ryo.... nnhh... sooo goodddd...." Her breasts pressed against the wolf's bare chest, as she looked only slightly down to him. "Mmrrr.... you're so warm...."

(Kurtz's House)

As soon as the claw went around his bulge, the dragon's muzzle starts to open; both for a moan and speech. "Ahhhh.... nnhhh... w-who...?" He murmured, arching his head back as his bulge soon stopped expanding, but throbbed hardly in her soft grasp.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As hearing Kurtz talk, she stopped licking his neck but continue to caress his throbbing member. "...The red lizard girl...you bumped last night..."

< Ryo's house >

Feeling her soft breasts on his chest, Ryo murrs softly, his paws slowly caress her neck and shoulder. "..You too...Tieya...mnhhh..." He cuddles her more closer, spreads more warmth to her.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blinking twice in surprise, Kurtz continued to moan happily, his member throbbing wildly; begging for release from his trousers as he nodded. "Y-you...? W-why... why are you... ohhh..." He moaned again, cutting his sentence short as he lowered his arms to hers and gripped them gently. "P-please... remove the things down there on it..." He pleaded needingly.

(Ryo's House)

Shivering in his embrace, Tieya could only but love the feeling of her breasts being squished, along with the warmth of him deep inside her and on the outside, while she continued to bask into the beautiful afterglow, which was slowly dying. "Mmhhhaaa... gawds, I love thissss...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
With his member still sink inside her pussy, he slowly move his hips back and hump her once, as lowered his face and nuzzles between her breasts. "Mmrrrhhh...ahhhh..."

< Kurtz's house >

"...Mnhhh..you mean...your trousers...?" Shiko grins and spoke lustfully while her claws still caressing his big bulge on his trousers.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hhrrrr... yeeess..." Kurtz growled hardly, nodding only a little as he moaned just a little, his member becoming unbearable to have trapped in clothing. "Remove it... please.... strip me dow-mmmhhhaaa..."

(Ryo's house)

Feeling his member being slid into her once more, Tieya moaned hardly, not expecting it as a small amount of her juices escaped once more, just covering his member once again. "OOohh... nnhhaaa...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo stucks out tongue and start to lick between her soft breasts, as he hump her one more time. "Nnhhaaa..."

< Kurtz's house >

"...As you wish..." She spoke seductively as her both claws slowly strip his trousers in a sensual way. She couldn't imagine that she really doing it. Slowly, his big yet throbbing member exposed and standing straight. "..My...you're so big..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tieya, starting to moan once more, gripped quickly onto Ryo once more,her cunt starting to tighten around his member once more. "Ahhh... R-Ry...?" She asked, wondering what he was up to.

(Kurtz's House)

With a satisfied sigh, the dragon rested back, as his quite large 11-inch member stood straight up into the air; the black rod slightly gleaming in the light coming from the slightly open window curtains as he chuckled. "Y-yeah.... I guess I am." He chuckled, before grinning. "Hrrr... so.... you want me to do anything to you...?" He quickly added on.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiko unwraps her arm and turn her body, facing Kurtz. She still 'unconscious' from her real personalities; a very shy person.

Her eyes staring to his large black member before facing back to him with a slight seducive expression, her cleavage is very noticeable to him. "...Anything you wish to do...dragon boy..."

< Ryo's house >

Ryo groan softly, feeling her cunt grip his still throbbimg member. He stopped licking and looking to Tieya with his eyes midclosed. "...I want to pleasure you...my love..." Then, his wolf tongue began to lick her right breast, while his paw cupping another breast.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds