Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
As the wolf continued to hump her, she continued to moan to his actions, grasping his back quite hardly to keep herself steady. "Mmhhh.... ahhhh... go as much out on me as you want, sweetie..." She whispered softly, licking over his lips just softly.

Starting to murr even more to the arms around his waist, the dragon's tail started to swish even more, his face just seemingly becoming more cute by the moment as he became more and more happy over the warmth.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Ryo's house >

Ryo's big and hard member kept humping her wet pussy harder and deeper, yet in a pleasurable way. "..Mnhhh...my love.." He moan and murrs as the sensation and her thick scent filling his head.

< Kurtz's house >

Shiko lays her head on his shoulder as cuddles him closer; her D-Cup size breasts pressing against his back, and her tail slowly coiling with his tail. She enjoyed of what she's done, and sometimes, she could feel that her heart approaching closer to him.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Ryo's House)

Moaning more and more hardly to his actions, Tieya continued to hold onto his shoulders, although she did start to buck her hips back into his, trying to give him more and more pleasure. "Ahhh... aww gawds....!" She groaned, arching her head back.

(Kurtz's House)

Kurtz, of sorts, still slept even though she was somewhat lying behind him, as he murred even more, his tail still swishing and yet coiling with hers while he continued to softly sleep. But a blush was slightly going over his cheeks at the time...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Ryo's house >

"Ahhh... nghhh... Tieya..." He continued to moan and gasped heavily, his wolf tongue hanging with a warm breath brushing her nose, feeling every pleasure running across his body. Deep inside, his orgasm slowly to develop as he kept humping her tight vagina.

< Kurtz's house >

Shiko stare to Kurtz's face and notices the blush crossing his cheek. What she can do is giggle from his cuteness and slowly bring her muzzle closer to his cheek, nuzzles softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Continuing to moan, and shivering in quite blissful pleasure, the dragoness continues to blush hardly, rocking her hips back and forth in time with his thrusts. At that time, her juices had already started to pour out from her pussy, lubricating his member as the seemingly tight hole grew even tighter around the wolf's cock. "Nnngghaa... oohhh Ryooo... Y-You're so b-big...."

(Kurtz's House)

Still somehow sleeping through all of her treatments, the dragon only murred even more to the very gentle nuzzle, his tail suddenly coiling around her as he still remains asleep through it all. "Mmrr.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Feeling his tail around her waist, she murrs softly and continued to nuzzle his cheek softly. At the same time, her claw slowly caress his muscly chest softly. "So strong...and warm..."

< Ryo's house >

"...Ahhh...You're...so t-tight...nghh!!" Feeling her wet yet tight hole clamp around his hard penis, he moan and gasped heavily, and hump in sync with her. In just a short while, his orgasm reached at the peak and waiting to be blown out.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
While the masculine dragon continued to murr happily to all the carressing and nuzzling, his eyes quite unnoticably to her started to open just slightly, his tail pressing him even more against her as it cuddled her close. "Mmmh..."

(Ryo's House)

Reaching her own peak of sorts, the dragoness continues to ride him happily, loving the feeling of him sliding into her and out while she holds him close. Almost immediately, she wraps her legs and wraps them around his waist, holding him close while her juices stop pouring out momentarily. "Mmhaa... I-I can't.... ahhh...!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo moves his muzzle to her neck with his warm breath brushing her neck, then start nuzzling it. From her words, he knew she's reach the peak. "..Mnhhh..blow it out...my love...rrhh.." With that, he hump her wildly and hard, holding his own orgasm to be blast off until Tieya blow her joices.

< Kurtz's house >

Shiko twitch ears, heard Kurtz murrs and at the same time, feels his tail pressing her closer to him. She nuzzles him softly down to his neck, but didn't realise that she pleased him.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Feeling him humping into her wildly, Tieya couldn't hold it any longer. With a cute small scream of bliss, her pussy clenched hardly down onto Ryo's member, before a torrent of juices squirted out, covering both his member and part of his waist with her pearly sweet juices. "N-NYYAAHH!!"

(Kurtz's House)

Almost immediately as she starts to nuzzle, the dragon's eyes shoot more open, before he mid-closes them and moans quite hardly; after a few moments, it starts to slowly cause a small bulge to grow underneath his trousers. "NNhhahhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As heard Kurtz moaning, she grin slightly and kept nuzzling his neck, and her claws continued to caress his chest down to his belly.

< Ryo's house >

"Nggaahh...!!" He moan loudly on Tieya's neck as he hits by massive orgasm. He slam his member deeper and shooting the large amount of cum inside her womb; continued to hump and fills her womb with more seed, until some of their mixed cum leaking out.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds