Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
"MMhhh... ahhh..." Tieya moaned happily to the bulge rubbing against her now moist and swollen lips, her pussy dying for attention while she blushed hardly to the fondling of her mounds. Her mind was racing already with thoughts of him already making love to her in the morning, but she was thinking of being more deviant about it when the time came. "Mmhh... ohhh Ryo... please..." She murmured softly, yet teasingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo's ears perked up, his eyes locked deep inside her eyes. "...I you want...then...strip my shorts..." He spoke in soft tone yet seductively as kept rubbing his bulge on her wet pussy.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Still moaning hardly to the rubbing, and growing even more wetter in her nether regions by the moment, Tieya was happy to do so, and quickly lowered her claws; before grasping the rim of his shorts just very softly, before she teasingly started to pull them down slowly. "A-alright..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo's member standing hard and twitching softly as Tieya strip his shorts, waiting to be pleased. "Mnhh...like how it looks...my love..?" He licks her lips seductively, the tip of his member touch her scaley belly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tieya, on noticing his hardened, and stiff erect member, blushed hardly, although sliding down his shorts enough so that they were off before bringing her claw around. She grasped it in her claw just gently, smiling as she looks up to him and nods. "Yes... I do..." She murred happily, mid-closing her eyes while staring onto his face.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo staring deep inside her eyes, the tip of his member rubbing against her wet clit. He crawls on top of her and slowly pointing the head of his member on her wet pussy lips. "...Ready...my love...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blushing still, she nods happily, looking up at him as her swollen cunt continues to produce her scent, becoming even thicker while she cuddles him only a little. "Mmmhh... I'm... always ready for yah..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
With that, he slowly sink a few inches inside her tight yet wet pussy. "Mnhhh....ahhh..." Ryo kept snifffing her scent in order to make himself very horny.

< Kurtz's house >

The red lizard slowly open her eyes and yawns deeply. She looks around and notices that she's sleeping at green dragon's house. With her uniform still on her body and very noticeable cleavage, she slowly raise her body and saw the green dragon sleeping on the couch.

Shiko stare to him sleeping quietly, while her eyes glared to his body. "...He's...cute...and strong..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Feeling her pussy being entered by the wolf, Tieya moaned quite happily, cuddling him close as her scent just continued to pour out and out, while her cunt slowly started to soak the few inches within her. "Mmhhhh... ohh gawdds.... yeeaahhh..."

< Kurtz's House>

As Shiko continued to stare onto him, Kurtz just continued to sleep on, his chest rising up and down before his tail swished only once behind him, before dropping down.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo moan as sink the whole length inside her, feeling the wetness of her pussy. "Ohhh..you're..so...wet...and..warm.." Then, he slowly start humping her soaked love box, his nose kept sniffing her thick scent.

Shiko slowly approached Kurtz and kneels behind him, slowly, place both her scaley arms around his waist; giving him some comfort.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds