Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
"You're with me, ma'am." The dragon spoke, pulling back as he slowly grew serious. "You bumped into me on the street and fell asleep ontop of me. I brought you here to at least make sure you were safe." He explained, before pulling back more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As hearing his statement, she lowered her ears and head before replying. "Oh...s-sorry for that..."

She silence for a moment before spoke again. "...Thank you..for bringing me... If not...I may sleep outside tonight..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Don't worry about it. I can't let anyone sleep outside." He then smiled softly, before swishing his tail. "It was a good thing I was able to be there when you collapsed, really."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
With that, she raise her little weak cute smile to him before lends her claw. "My name is Shiko. Nice to meet you.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Smiling even more, the draon offers his own claw, before grasping hers softly. "Nice to meet you, Shiko." He then smiled, swishing his tail even more behind him. "I'm Kurtz..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiko smile as grasping his claw, before release it softly. "Well...since I was here... I hope you don't mind if.. I sleep here...?" She blush deeply, lowering her head to hide her blushy cheek.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Giving to the lizard a smile, the dragon nodded, blushing softly himself. "Sure you can sleep here.... uhh..." He then twitched his ears softly. "That is, if you're tired right now." He then swished his tail, as he looked over to her face.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiko stared into his eyes for a quite moment, as she start to blush. "He's..cute...and tough..." She slap her head mentally as she quickly lays herself on sofa. "Good night..cutie.." With that, she slowly shut her eyes off - wrapping her tail around her legs.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Realising that Shiko had fallen asleep once more, the dragon smiled, before cuddling the lizard close to him, making sure that she was warm throughout the night. His own tail coiled around one of his legs, as he himself started to fall asleep. He yawned slightly up into the air, before finally sleeping, his head on the couch once more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
-Ryo's house-

On the next day, Ryo slowly open eyes and yawns, as the morning sun shining through the window - his member standing straight under his shorts, making a tent.

As usual, he stretch his body and walks out, proceed to the kitchen to make a morning hot tea. His member still standing straight and twitching a bit.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds