Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Moving towards what was to be her bed slowly, Tieya started to rest down on it, slowly starting to pull one of the blankets on that bed over her. So much had happened in one day... gawd, if she hadn't known it, she could have swore the last hours had played like minutes on a fast forwarding of a video tape. She stared up to the roof and sighed heavily. Ryo.... she had met him again, by mere chance... and now.... and now this. Maybe she wanted it subconciously all along? She didn't know. All she knew was, that she loved him. And that was enough for her. With a small smile, she closed her eyes and sighed happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
In the meantime, a femalw lizard with red body and yellow stripe walks across the street after ending her shift as a reception at airlines company. She start working there for almost 3 years and met Ryo a few times.

She yawns and stretch her arms. "Mnhhh...So tired.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Rubbing his arm nervously, and on another street of sorts to that female lizard, a tall, finely-built and red-haired dragon slowly walked down the street; his green vest and towel around his trouser-line flapping very slightly in the cold wind. He cursed silently to himself; he had been away from home too long by now, he wondered what his friend would think of him... but nonetheless, he continued to walk slowly. "Damnit... shouldn't have left her alone..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The red lizard walking slowly unstable in the middle of the night, almost fall off. She tried to let her eyes open as wide as she could, but the sleepiness take over her body.

Without realise, she shut her eyes, she start to walk weakly from right to left and so on, before bump into a male musculous dragon.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Still walking, the dragon was about to sigh, before he suddenly bumped into the red lizard. Not stumbling back one inch, he blinked twice, before looking at her. "O-Oh... s-sorry, I wasn't... l-looking-" He stuttered, looking at her as she weakly stood.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The female red lizard open her eyes slowly as she yawned. "I-its not your fault... I'm walking with my eyes close..."

She couldn't fight the sleepiness, as she finally fell on the male dragon - snoring quietly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blushing darkly, the dragon slowly caught the lizard in his arms, looking at her. "Poor girl... she's damn tired...." He muttered to himself, as he picked her up in his arms; the muscled dragon starting to walk again - towards his own place slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Meanwhile, the red lizard snuggle her body closer to the green dragon as she raise her cute sleepy smile. She could feel the dragon's warmth around her smooth skin.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As the dragon continued to walk, he could feel the red lizard cuddling closer to him. His face never let off with the blushing, as he started to slowly swish his tail. Turning around a corner, the dragon soon reached a small house within the city; and chuckled, before starting to enter through the front door while using his keys to do so.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The red lizard still snuggle closer to the green dragon, sleeping quietly while wagging her scaley tail slowly. When it comes to sleep, even a very loud fireworks would never wakes her up.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds