Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
She couldn't help but think at that time, as she took the towel shakably in her claws. He had one as well...? That would explain the strong scent earlier... "I.... didn't know that..." Was all she muttered, still taking in the fact.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"It may shocked you, but it couldn't help. I've born like this and I didn't see my parents even once." Ryo cleans his body and wrapped the towel around his waist.

"I've been lonely for so long time, till I finally meet you, Tieya..." Ryo kept smiling, even his past really hits him badly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Of course, Tieya couldn't help but blush darkly. She tried to smile, and actually did - to her surprise. "Well, it'll make more interesting all this-" She muttered, before speaking. "Well... Guess I appeared at the right time..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo smile as gets closer to her, wrap his furry arms around her waist and huggles her softly. "I feel so happy...to meet you again..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The dragoness could only murr while she was cuddled gently, and giggled gently. "And I am as well, Ry... I really am..." She then slowly wrapped her tail around his, while nuzzling his face softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo murrs softly, feeling her scaley tail around his waists, before broke the hugs. "Let's return to our own room, Tieya... It's getting late..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nodding gently, the blue-haired dragoness cuddled his tail a little more with her own, before starting to walk out. "A-Alrighty..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo stepped out of bathroom, walking with Tieya side by side before stepping in front of Tieya's room. He facing Tieya and slowly plant a kiss on her forehead. "Good night, my dear Tieya... Slepp well..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blushing darkly to the kiss, the dragoness dealt one gently back to the wolf's nose, as she slowly opened the door to what was to be her temporary room "Night Ryo... sleep well, cutie." She then closed one eye, before slowly disappearing into her room.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo smile as return back to his room and stepped in - located besides Tieya's temporary room. He unwarp his towel, hang it up and wear a short pants before lays himself on the bed.

It was a very tired day, but he manage to find Tieya, his childhood friend; by accident. At the end, Tieya finally become his lover...
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds