Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Tieya was still a little confused on the subject, but she decided to just let it by; cuddling Ryo's arm a little more, before blushing even darker to the paw on her chest, murring even more and swishing her tail slowly underneath the water. "Mrrr... yeah... I g-guess so too..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo slowly move his paw down under the water and start to caress her breasts; it feels so soft and slick as start to caress and squeezing playfully while his tail wrapping with hers underwater.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Once again, she started to moan softly to the carressing; as she arced her head back slowly, letting her blue hair soak into the water and glitter underneath the surface of the water. "Nnhhh... ohh gawd..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo grins, kept caressing her scaley breasts playfully. Since the intimate moments, he likes to tease her body, just want to hear her sweet moaning sound.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
And so she did continue to moan; as was expected, since her breasts were quite more or less sensitive. Especially to his carressing. "MMmhhh.... R-Ryo..." She tried to move her claw and rub his ear, and succeeded, almost a minute later after shifting her arm about.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo murrs ad his ear twitch due to the caress, as bring his paw o her cheek and continue caressing it.

After a while, he sink his whole body underwater and appears again. "I have to stop caressing you, before you turn horny, Tieya." Ryo smile as plant a kiss on her cheek, before climbs out from the tub - exposing his still erected member.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Hey, Faiz, I'll be away for the rest of today and tomorrow. I might not be able to reply here :P

IC:

Giving a slight giggle seeing his still erected member, she smiles softly; she had actually thought that maybe he hadn't had enough to sate himself earlier. Maybe... no... that'd be exceeding too quickly. She would wait. "Alrighty.... hm.... you're still quite hard-"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo blinks as take a glance to his still rock-hard member and quickly turn his body, covering his member with both paws while blushes deeply. "S-Stop that, Tieya..You're teasing me..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tieya giggled gently, before murring softly, the dragoness reaching out and rubbing her claw over something - Ryo's right buttcheek. "Hrrr.... but I like to tease you, cutie...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo moans due to the soft caress, his member twitching hard under his paws. "Mnhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds