Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Every minute, she savoured it. The feeling of him inside her, the humping, the sliding... the feeling of so much juice running from her cunt... it was blissful... more blissful then ever before... she was starting to thank her chance meeting with Ryo even more now. Her pussy started to slowly tighten once again around his member, as she felt a tingling sensation slowly building up inside her. "Oohh... k-keep going... nnhhh...."

It was actually some time later, say ten, maybe even quarter of an hour later, that she started to pant slowly; a few beads of sweat running down her face. "Ohh.. ohh god... Ryo... I... I can't hold it... I...I..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo's ears twitching as stopped licking her neck, looking into her eyes with his own eyes midclosed. "...Mnhhh...blow it, Tieya... Blow...ahhh...as much..as you can..."

With that, he hump her as deeper, faster and harder as he could, moaning loudly - his own orgasm almost reach at the peak, which is ready to shoot the large amount of his cum. He start to pant heavily, his warm breath brushing Tieya's cheek, while stucks out tongue and licks her sweat at the side of her forehead.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
After a few more moments, she couldn't hold it in. For a first-timer, she had already held it for quite a long time.... she couldn't be expected to hold it all in for even longer. With one last final buck - ramming the entire length of Ryo's member into her, she gave out a feminine scream; her juices exploding out from her cunt. Although it was less then before, it was still an amazing amount. "Ooohhh... R.... R.. RYOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"...Nghhh...yes..." As Tieya reach her massive orgasm, Ryo smile slighty while panting heavily - his member were covered with her warm and slick juices, easy for Ryo to hump her until he blows his own cum.

Ryo kept humping her inside as his precum dripping out from his peehole - shows that his cum is ready to burst out.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ahhhh... RYO...!!" She continued to happily moan, as more and more juices continued to pour out over his member and waist - her insides tightening down on his member. "F...Fill me... nnnhhaaa...!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"A-As...you wish...mnhhh...my dear Tieya..." He spoke between moans, as he couldn't hold it much longer. Her tight, warm and slick pussy made him gone wild; he hump her as deeper as he could.

Then, with a loud moan, he slam his member deepeer and shot the large amount of wolf seed inside her. "AAAHHH, TIEYA!!" Some of his cum dripping out from her pussy and he kept humping her, shooting more cum inside.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Noticing the seed roaring into her deeply, she cried in absolute bliss; the feeling of it entering her and the warmth of it just sending her even more into a heavenly after glow. Her body was taking much of the seed anyhow, as she started to buck hardly back, to try and get out every single drop. "Ahhhh!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
After a while, Ryo slowly stopped humping her; lays on top of her while breathing heavily, as his member shoot the last amount of cum inside. "..Mrrhh...Tieya.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Resting back against the couch, Tieya held weakly, yet closely the cream-furred wolf, panting heavily and sweating slightly. "Oohh... Ryo... nnhh..." She had never felt such warmth so deep inside her befoe, lest even in her. The warmth just let her bask back. Rest. Relax.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo cuddles Tieya more closer, her chest pressed with his; spreading a warmth around her. For such a long time living alone, he finally found his girl; his beloved friend.

His tongue licks her neck and cheek softly, moaning lightly. "I...love you, my dear Tieya..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds