Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Cuddling him close to her, the dragoness continued to moan softly to the gentle humping, feeling his member slide in, and slide out; and the pleasure just building up and basking away any small pains that should've been there. "Ahhhh... mmhhhh... g-gawds yeah...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
After a moment, the head of his member touched her hymen, and he quickly stopped humping - he stare deeply into her eyes with his eye midclosed. "...Tieya..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"R-Ryo..." She was about to mutter more, but felt his head touch her hymen, and immediately shivered; as the wall was quite sensitive to the touch. "Ah..!" She shivered for a few more seconds, before mid-opening her eyes once more, slowly looking up at him again. "...I... I guess.. i-its for you now..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo's tail wrapping with her scaley tail, while lending another kiss on her cheek. "...Tieya...My love..." With a quick and deep hump, Tieya's hymen successfully broke - he arches his head back, biting his lower lips. "Nghh..!"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Eyes widening, Tieya suddenly gave a yelp of pain as her hyman broke apart from the quick hump, and bit her lower lip as a small amount of blood leaked out from her cunt, the pain slowly blending in with the amount of pleasure; making for a rather peculiar feeling for her. "Nnggghh...!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Then, Ryo speed up his hump as lowering his muzzle on her neck, moaning in pleasure; he stucks out tongue and licks her neck seductively while his paw start to squeeze one of her soft breast. "Mrrrhh... "
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Those speeding humps almost made Tieya scream in pleasure - as the pain suddenly vanished into the amount of pleasure that Ryo was giving her. She couldn't help it - she was blushing, smiling happily; a state of bliss with his treatments, as her tight pussy continued to dampen his member. The dragoness cuddled Ryo closer - she tried her hardest to hold the pleasure, it being something, that she adored being given from Ryo. "Ohhh god... y-yyeahh... oohh Ryo... m-more... nhhhaaa..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo spoke between moans, feeling her tight, slick and warm pussy stretching his member. "...As you...ahh...wish...my dear..." With that, he humping her faster and deeper, like what Tieya is wished for.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Hearing him moan, it made her even more needing to make him pleased. She cuddled him closer, and let her pussy soak even more over his member; slowly starting to buck her hips back to his thrusts. "Oohhh god... Ryo... nnhhh... yessss..... ahhh...!" Her orgasm was slowly building up from the humping, but she was holding it. Holding it as much as she possibly could for a first-timer.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo hump his member inside, as feel her wet prejuices soaking his member; cuddling closer o her. "Mnhhh..aahh...so wet..." His tongue licking her scaley neck, his tail wrap tightly with her tail while humping her as faster as he could - orgasm slowly to develop inside him.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds