Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
As she couldn't really see his pussy behind his ballsack, she blushes heavily and murrs - giggling. "You know where..." She giggled, and gently moved her claws before placing them on his shoulder. "...Where only you should be."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo icks her cheek softly before guide his throbbing member to her wet pussy, teasing her wet lips with the head of his member, moaning. "..Mnhh...I could feel the warm..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Feeling her lips being rubbed by the hard head member, her moans returned - albeit more gently. "Oohh... nhh... Ryoo..." She grasped his shoulders even more, preparing herself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
After few moments of teasing, he stopped - positioning he head of his member at her wet entrace. Ryo's eyes staring deeply into her eyes, before spoke softly. "...Are you sure...you want me...to take you...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Staring up into the wolf's own eyes, Tieya noded softly, moving her arms once more to wrap slowly around him. "Ryo.... Y-you're the only real one who I want... you're the one I trust the most... you're the one who I always loved deep down even when I was little..." She licked his nose gently. "...I've never been surer in my life."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo nods softly, as lends a kiss on her cheek after hearing her words. "...Thank you...for becoming my lover...Tieya..." With that, he slowly sink his throbbing member inside her wet vagina, as closing his eyes softly. "Nghh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Eyes widening, she wrapped her arms more around him and started to moan even more; as her pussy expanded slowly from it's state to fit the new size of his member - and waves of pleasure coming through it. "NNhhaaa... ohhh... it's b-big..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mrrhh...so..t-tight..." He sink some more inch inside her until his ballsack touches her pussy lips. Ryo could feel the tightness and slickness of Tieya's inside, before pulling back of his member.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Lol. I was planning for hymen breaking, but oh well~

IC:

Moaning even more as she felt his member fully enter her then start to slide out, she started to slowly swish her tail - as her pussy happily expanded before clamping softly down on his shaft, and as she softly pressed her lips once more to Ryo's, immediately trying to softly push her tongue into his mouth. "Mmhhrr...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo return the passionate kiss as humping her tight softly, but he didn't break her hymen yet. What he want to do now is to pleasure her - to hear her sweet moaning voices again.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds