Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
As she continued to jerk him off and french with him, she took the time to take a breath through her nose, which caught the scent of Ryo. Almost immediately, she stopped moving her tongue about, and blushed as furiously as she could, as her pussy suddenly started to drip out with her pre-juices, and soak her trousers. "N...Nhh... mmhhaa.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo smile seductively while moaning, sniffing a horny scent of Tieya. "It seems...you're getting horny once again, Tieya..." As he said that, he move his muzzle closer to her scaley neck and licks it softly, while his paws kept rubbing her soft breasts.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
With a nervous nibbling of her neck, she moaned even louder to his licking and rubbing; as her cunt continued to drool slowly, and wetten her trousers even more. She started to put life back into her claw; as she started to jerk Ryo's member up and down once more at a moderate pace. "Nhhh... y-yeaahh... I-I am..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mrrhhh...." Ryo groans seductively due to the jerk, as his tongue swirling around her neck. His member twitching and his pussy gets wet, releasing some more scent to turn Tieya wild.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As she sniffs more and more of the scent, her cunt continues to happily drool, soon soaking her entire jeans completely - as she continues to jack him off for a few more seconds, before growling in pleasure. "Nnhhh... R-Ryo..." She tried to word up the next sentence properly, but it only came out as what she truly meant. "T-Take me... nnhhaahhh...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo's ears twitch as hearing his words, his tongue licks up to her chin and stares deeply inside her eyes - he knew he wil say that words. He kept moaning in pleasure from the jerk, his pussy drools and soaking his shorts.

With a soft voice, he spoke. "...I want to hear it again...Tieya..." As he said that, his paws squeezing her breasts playfully.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Trying to regain her voice once more, Tieya gulped, before moaning, letting it out more clearer. "Oohh... I... I want you, Ryo... t-take me... please.... I... I need you..." She was saying it in actually quite a needing way, as her horniness was just flooding her mind; from the squeezing, and even the scent that Ryo was giving through his own pussy. "...Only you... nnhhhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo smiles and slowly lends her body on couch, while he's on top of her. "...I'll take you... gently...." He kiss her chest and stucks out tongue, began to lick softly down to her breast.

Meanwhie, his paw slowly strip her wet trousers and revealed her soaking wet pussy. But he don't want to get rush - he want to please her as he could.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
And all the while, it was still making Tieya moan. The licking was just teasing her to no end, giving her a reason to blush and to moan, as her pussy eventually started to drip, even onto the couch. "Nnhh... ohh...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo start to lick her pink nipple, as his other paw czressig her leg up to her wet pussy. He want to feel how really wet Tieya's pussy is. His finger touching her wet pussy lips and start to caress it softly. "..Mnhh...You're so wet...Tieya..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds