Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
"T-That's growing for yah, Ry..." Tieya giggled back gently, although she did blush heavily and slightly bite her lower lip while she stared right back into his own eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo caress her cheek softly, his eyes kept staring deeply into her beautiful eyes. Deep inside his mind, he wanted to kiss her...bot does Tieya allows Ryo to do that..?
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tieya, murring gently to the carressing of her cheek, could only but mid-close her eyes, as her ears twitch. "R-Ryo... c-can I... uhm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"...Yes..Tieya...?" He midclose eyes, as his paws kept caressing her scaley cheek, his lips were almost made a contact with her.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
After a few seconds of her remaining silent, she couldn't bear it anymore. Bringing her head forward, the dragoness locked lips with the wolf, kissing him upon his lips - her cheeks flushed already with a deep crimson red.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo shocked a bit from the sudden kiss and blushing deeply while slowly close his eyes. He could feel her soft and tender lips contact with him - He return the kiss with a full of passion as his paws caressing her neck softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Feeling him putting passion into the kiss, Tieya could only respond by murring gently, trying to put as much passion as she could into the kiss. She moaned slightly at the paws carressing her neck, yet, she was too concentrated into the kiss... it was different... so... so good.... why...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
His ears twitching as heard Tieya moaning, indicate that she's enjoying the kiss. Without waiting, he turn the kiss into a french kiss; shoving his tongue inside Tieya's mouth and swirling against her soft tongue.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
To the sudden frenching, Tieya could only blush and blink for a few moments, but soon grew to allow it; as she started to slowly swirl her own tongue against that of Ryo's, letting both of them slide about within their mouths. "Mrrr...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo continue to french Tieya and wanted to stay kissing for a very long time; to express that he really loves her so much.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds