Join our server on Discord

Justin and Tabetha
"Just to feel your warmth... everyday... beside me... your cuddles... your arms... your love..." Tabetha then giggled softly to herself. "...I love it all..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin smiled "And I love giving it, making your day that much better for you>"
The OCA
"Come on... aren't you going to have something, cutie?" She then giggled softly. "...You need something to eat, too..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Okay.." Justin made a plate appear in front of him then took a bit of sausage and hashbrowns and started eating.
The OCA
Tabetha quietly watched the dragon eating, and blushed softly, as she reached and grabbed one of the glasses of orange juice from the table. She sighed in content, before taking a small sip of the orange fluid.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin happily finished off his sausages and moved on to his hashbrowns "Oh I almost forgot." he snapped his fingers and a drizzle of ketchup poured onto his hashbrowns "I cant have hashbrowns without it." he poked his tongue out and took a bite.
The OCA
She giggled softly while still drinking the orange juice, before placing it down. "I guess we all have our preferances." Was all she whispered, before taking another slice out from the pancakes and nibbling on it cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin finished off his hashbrowns with a sigh and leaned back in his chair signaling he was full "Boy that was good." he licked his lips to get some of the ketchup off.
The OCA
Tabetha, who had only finished about five or six pancakes by then, sighed. "So... what do you want to do today, anyway...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin thought to himself then looked at his messed up hair "First I think I'm gonna take a nice shower, I look like a mess."
The OCA