Join our server on Discord

Justin and Tabetha
Tabetha giggled. "Oh... At least I did something good for a change..." She then continued to rub his now protruding member softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin looked back at Tabetha "You did two things good.. that...and bringing us together, dear."
The OCA
Tabetha blushed deeply, wincing. "But... I could've approached you in a more easier w-way..." She continued to rub his member softly, as she shivered.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin then turned around and hugged Tabetha and looked into her eyes "If it meant getting to meet this form, then it was well worth it."
The OCA
"But.... I c-could've shown you this form... instead of relying on my p-petty male form and having to screw you...." She whimepered softly, staring into his strong eyes, while cuddling herself into his embrace.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin spoke softly "Thats in the past now, this is now." he then softly kissed Tabetha on the lips.
The OCA
She was going to protest again, before feeling his lips against hers. Murring softly, she closed her eyes and melted into it - not wanting to break it off anytime soon.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin deepened the kiss as his claws found their way to Tabetha's ass and caresses her cheeks*
The OCA
Tabetha moaned softly into the kiss, as she continued to rub his probably now erected member still with her claw. "Mmmhhhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin's fully erected member throbbed under Tabetha's strokes groaning under the tension.
The OCA