Join our server on Discord

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
(06-10-2010 12:41 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: My curiosity made me open it in a tab, which I immediately shut! D: I can't be spoiled- not now! Spoilers are my one weakness!

Lol. I eat spoilers 3 times a day.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Wow, that must be unhealthy, but also gives you superiority over the rest of us spoiler-virgins! X3

EDIT: SQUEEEEEEEE!!! It's out it's out it's ouuut! The final chapter!! 100 pages loooong!

EDIT X2: BAAAAWWWWW!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
One comment I can say about FMA 108:

Holy Cow! :)
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I'll- I'll reserve the comments for until the Anime ends for some people. X3 But yeah- Mein GOTT.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yes. A very big Good End. No Bad End in sight.
Episode 61: Bones did another masterpiece of an episode. Bloody epic and extreme badass closure on the side of Scar vs. Bradley death match.

The ending will make you go "Awwwwww."
Yeah... but good lord that was epic! XD Damnit Bradley- even without arms you're awesome!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hopefully we get extended epilogue scenes at the last episode. Something to make up for the cuts on previous episodes. :p
I agree. It did seem kinda rushed, didn't it? I suppose it was just REALLY hard to contain that much awesomeness in a single episode... without forcing the viewers into violent fits of orgasm.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(06-20-2010 09:35 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: I agree. It did seem kinda rushed, didn't it? I suppose it was just REALLY hard to contain that much awesomeness in a single episode... without forcing the viewers into violent fits of orgasm.

Yup.

"Ishii.. Ishii.. KENJA NO ISHII..."

Bad move, Daddy-O. Instead of Souls stuffing your face, you instead get a fistful on face.