Join our server on Discord

*Introductions*
Heheh. Thankyou, members of the mod-squad and Wolven. Though I don't think anyone would want to rape fuzzy little me. Or will, especially with Ray on a leash.

... I've been wrong about these things before though, so I'm keeping my eye out.

Anywho, I'm struggling in yet ANOTHER attempt to dray the in-training form, and failing miserably. I can't draw limbs... Or muzzles... And I can barely draw a tail. *looks at his list, such a long way to go* x-x
Hello Elsin,allow me to introduce myself. I'm PrairieDuck aka Ducky. And these are my two consorts,Wizardmon and Sorcerymon.

We welcome you to the Domain. mrgreen
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
I hope you have a pleasant stay and welcome to the site that has it all. I am the resident Gabumon always willing to help amd give you advice if I have time. I am a muse myself so its great to meat another fellow muse. I wish you lots of luck and have fun. We don't bite unless you ask *Waves and barks at with a giggle*.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*smiles and waves to the gabu, giggling softly as he exits, then nods respectfully to the wizards and their pointy hats, must never forget the hats, or the number eight*