Join our server on Discord

*Introductions*
*peeks out from behind the curtains, bristling a bit, then steps out, dusting himself off*

Well.. Uhm.. Salutations all! I go by Elsin, Elsin Doron. Some of my hobbies are drawing and writing, and I am currently working on a special community project that may or may not get finished, depending on how much interest is shown in it. You may message me for details if you so choose.

Let's see here. Ah! Yes. Though I consider my self an artist in more that one sense I am not very good in any of them. I prefer to come into communities to socialize and exercise my creativity, as I have with this fuzzy self here, who has a rather heavy back-story with awkward undertones, that I won't really get into here.

In any case! I am glad to be joining this community. I've known of it for a couple years now and finally said to myself. 'Why not? Let's see what they've got. Maybe you can make some new acquaintances.' and so here I am. I will now open the floor for questions, discussion and criticism.
I simply adore your enthusiasm! =3 I'm Masquerade and I think we'd get along great! Of course, everyone else on this site is really nice and you can pretty much get along with everyone. All we want is to have fun here and you're guaranteed that much. With all of our crazy personalities thrown into one place, it's bound to be exciting, am I wrong? Oh well. I've lost track of what I was gonna say...^^' Oh yeah! Welcome and enjoy your stay!! X3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Weapon *cough* I mean welcome to the DaD, may your stay be full of joy and...er...other things.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome to DaD Elsin-chan!-hugs you-Also may your RPs be filled will laughter,kindness,smiles and of course love!
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
*smiles at diva* and you find great friends like diva-chan.
I must say this warm welcome is most appreciated. I thank you all for your kind words and indeed hope to get along well with all of you.. Well.. Many of you. The key to failure is, indeed, trying to please everyone. In any case! Feel free to ask me anything!

I may not answer your question but you are certainly entitled to ask!
WELCOME TO THE BUTCHER'S!!!?

I mean, welcome aboard the boards!?

I'm asking questions!? And I don't know why!?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hi, welcome to the DaD. For social creativity, this is about as creative as it gets.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Welcome to the Warzone...err...

*rechecks map*

Shit... I mean, welcome to the DaD, Cannon Fodder...fuck... I mean, new guy!

*random explosion*

They call me Cowboy. Fuck with my hat and die. Also, watch out. Ray there happens to enjoy raping cute li'l puffballs.

*machine gun fire*

HEY, ASSHOLE, DON'T SHOOT UP MY CAR!!!

*what sounds like cannon fire, then silence*

Oh, and the SDP. Watch out for them, too. They'll hijack this thread in a bit.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Why is everyone getting this place wrong?

And yes Cowboy, he is a rapist, but he's my rapist. *Puts Raymond on a leash.* I always wanted a pet Yote! XD ...Down boy.

Hello and welcome to DaD! your watering hole for RP's, Art, Conversations, and all your yiff for furries and digimon! Have fun, enjoy your stay. And don't walk up dark alleys. Theirs trolls everywhere. lol
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz