Digiartists' Domain Community!
*Introductions* - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: The Lobby (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Intro Threads (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: *Introductions* (/showthread.php?tid=8579)

Pages: 1 2

*Introductions* - Elsin - 05-14-2009

*peeks out from behind the curtains, bristling a bit, then steps out, dusting himself off*

Well.. Uhm.. Salutations all! I go by Elsin, Elsin Doron. Some of my hobbies are drawing and writing, and I am currently working on a special community project that may or may not get finished, depending on how much interest is shown in it. You may message me for details if you so choose.

Let's see here. Ah! Yes. Though I consider my self an artist in more that one sense I am not very good in any of them. I prefer to come into communities to socialize and exercise my creativity, as I have with this fuzzy self here, who has a rather heavy back-story with awkward undertones, that I won't really get into here.

In any case! I am glad to be joining this community. I've known of it for a couple years now and finally said to myself. 'Why not? Let's see what they've got. Maybe you can make some new acquaintances.' and so here I am. I will now open the floor for questions, discussion and criticism.

RE: *Introductions* - Masquerade - 05-14-2009

I simply adore your enthusiasm! =3 I'm Masquerade and I think we'd get along great! Of course, everyone else on this site is really nice and you can pretty much get along with everyone. All we want is to have fun here and you're guaranteed that much. With all of our crazy personalities thrown into one place, it's bound to be exciting, am I wrong? Oh well. I've lost track of what I was gonna say...^^' Oh yeah! Welcome and enjoy your stay!! X3

RE: *Introductions* - ParkerXD - 05-14-2009

Weapon *cough* I mean welcome to the DaD, may your stay be full of joy and...er...other things.

RE: *Introductions* - Diva - 05-14-2009

Welcome to DaD Elsin-chan!-hugs you-Also may your RPs be filled will laughter,kindness,smiles and of course love!

RE: *Introductions* - BlazingDragonMaster - 05-14-2009

*smiles at diva* and you find great friends like diva-chan.

RE: *Introductions* - Elsin - 05-14-2009

I must say this warm welcome is most appreciated. I thank you all for your kind words and indeed hope to get along well with all of you.. Well.. Many of you. The key to failure is, indeed, trying to please everyone. In any case! Feel free to ask me anything!

I may not answer your question but you are certainly entitled to ask!

RE: *Introductions* - Frisk E. Coyote - 05-14-2009

WELCOME TO THE BUTCHER'S!!!?

I mean, welcome aboard the boards!?

I'm asking questions!? And I don't know why!?

RE: *Introductions* - Wisemon - 05-14-2009

Hi, welcome to the DaD. For social creativity, this is about as creative as it gets.

RE: *Introductions* - Bee - 05-14-2009

Welcome to the Warzone...err...

*rechecks map*

Shit... I mean, welcome to the DaD, Cannon Fodder...fuck... I mean, new guy!

*random explosion*

They call me Cowboy. Fuck with my hat and die. Also, watch out. Ray there happens to enjoy raping cute li'l puffballs.

*machine gun fire*

HEY, ASSHOLE, DON'T SHOOT UP MY CAR!!!

*what sounds like cannon fire, then silence*

Oh, and the SDP. Watch out for them, too. They'll hijack this thread in a bit.

RE: *Introductions* - Ferro Cordis - 05-15-2009

Why is everyone getting this place wrong?

And yes Cowboy, he is a rapist, but he's my rapist. *Puts Raymond on a leash.* I always wanted a pet Yote! XD ...Down boy.

Hello and welcome to DaD! your watering hole for RP's, Art, Conversations, and all your yiff for furries and digimon! Have fun, enjoy your stay. And don't walk up dark alleys. Theirs trolls everywhere. lol