Join our server on Discord

Swine Flu outbreak
I love living in Britain.

all i ever wanted was the world.

(05-01-2009 06:50 AM)Kyuubi no Kitsune Wrote: Alright, Lets get a few things down hear, 100 Hispanics have died of swine flu, meaning this flu has the potential to kill, even at its early stage.

So why are the WHO taking it up to Phase 5 so early? Because, It has spread from Mexico to US and Canada and other parts of the world. When this happens it HAS to be moved to Phase 5, not because its deadly, but because its spreadable.

There are two other things the world must take into mind.

One, There is a thing called an "Incubation period." ...This flu has been around for 1 week so far we won't see its full potential until the next 3 or 4 weeks.

Two, They, or it. Could evolve into something more. Stronger, more spreadable, more resistant to cold, heat, moister, ...Even drugs.

Am I worried about it? No, Not yet. Just like the WHO and the government I am worried to stopping it before it spreads more, so we DON'T need to see if it can become deadly.

These are just precautions taken. "Better safe then sorry."

And now you know! Woo hoo! XD

I agree!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(05-01-2009 07:16 AM)Mian Wrote: I love living in Britain.

Don't get too excited so far we have at least eight confirmed cases of swine flu. However the shots you should have had by now are supposed to be at least 50% effective against Swine flu.
Best we can do now is keep an eye out and wait for it to die. As long as people continue any courses of medication they're given then it'll just die off unable to mutate.

Oh, what do you know. It's sitting on my doorstep.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/apr...hief-medic
Flu in rainy old newcastle...Didn't see that one coming.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
[Image: swine_flu.png]
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
(04-30-2009 12:30 PM)attackofthematt Wrote: yea alabama is still clean as far as i can tell and my college hasnt said anything yet so i guess im ok

yeah they closed a buch of schools in alabama
so i guess we have it now to
MATT: There is no swine flu in alabama!
News: school closings in alabama due to reported swine flu cases.
MATT: damn! *facepalm*
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army
One of my Coworkers had it. They made him GTFO the store. Frankly, I took one look at the freight they sent out tonight, and I'd rather have the swine flu.

Brandon: *lost behind carts and carts of boxes of coffee* ...god, kill me now...
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
There are four cases in Ireland. ^ ^

But I'll die from STDs before I die from swine flu.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Great, now there's 2 cases in Wilmington (which is the city right next to where I live) and there's supposedly 1 case in the town where I live. I mean, what the hell? Oh well. I'm still not worried. I'm pretty sure those people that have it are making sure they're not spreading it around...or not. Maybe I should use duct tape to seal my doors to keep the swine flu out!! XD (That was hilarious, Sabre of Pain!!)
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
OMFG. Everyone at my school thinks I have Swine Flu because I went to Texas a week ago and came back sick.... and I still haven't gotten better. But hell, if I have Swine Flu I'm going to make sure I get as many people infected before I go down... BWAHAHAHA!!! Twisted
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
(05-02-2009 12:08 AM)Obli Wrote: OMFG. Everyone at my school thinks I have Swine Flu because I went to Texas a week ago and came back sick.... and I still haven't gotten better. But hell, if I have Swine Flu I'm going to make sure I get as many people infected before I go down... BWAHAHAHA!!! Twisted

...THat's SCARY! >_<;
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)