Join our server on Discord

Swine Flu outbreak
As I'm pretty sure people here know already, there's a massive outbreak of swine flu in Mexico that now made it to US soil.

Are you afraid? Terrified? Or are you just carrying on with your day with no change to your habits?

Me, I'm just going on with my day, but I'm cleaning my hands with the cleansers that my college now has in all the rooms.

<_<

>_>

They make my hands smell nice.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
(04-30-2009 08:58 AM)Lost Requiem Wrote: As I'm pretty sure people here know already, there's a massive outbreak of swine flu in Mexico that now made it to US soil.

Are you afraid? Terrified? Or are you just carrying on with your day with no change to your habits?

Me, I'm just going on with my day, but I'm cleaning my hands with the cleansers that my college now has in all the rooms.

<_<

>_>

They make my hands smell nice.

Thats cool. And yeah i heard. I hope people live.
I hope some people die. But only bad people. And by bad I mean people I don't like. And I don't like anyone accept for people who can breath.

It is also now in other countries other than the US and Mexico.

Indeed it has already killed over 100 people already (almost all in Mexico and 1 in the US) and is still spreading. I am grateful that we found this one out pretty quickly.
Only insane people think they are sane. And all the people who think they are sane, are in denial and you are deluding yourself in your insanity and only insane people are that delusional.
[Image: Khornee.jpg]
Yes, it is in Canada. In Nova Scotia, to be exact. Where I live. Beautiful.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Well, the only reported US death has been in a toddler(23 months old), and toddlers don't have very good immune systems, so I'm not surprised.

Me? I'm going on with my regular life, just with a small bottle of hand sanitizer in my pocket. *shrug*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
No cases where I live, yet.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Our ambassador (Or whatever he's called) cancelled most if not all flights from Mexico to Argentina, but some passengers keep coming, I'm not afraid, I'm too focused in other stuff to care. I don't even know what Swine Flu does, except that randomization done in that one Cartoon Network cartoon, which also included the Fidgeral!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, that baby that died from it was in San Antonio, roughly 250 miles from my town. They shipped the body to Houston for some reason. I dunno, I'm too lazy to look it up further.

Frankly, I really don't care. It'll probably end up like the West Nile Virus or the Bird Flu or SARS. Overinflated worrys, with (relatively, when compared to global populations) small loss of life. Or, it's the end of the world, and most basement dwelling people will be the only ones to survive due to the fact that they never see the light of day.

...though, it does make me wonder how many days I can get off if I call in saying I have Swine Flu.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
yea alabama is still clean as far as i can tell and my college hasnt said anything yet so i guess im ok
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army
As I understand it, the best prevention is to wash your hands regularly with an alcohol-based cleaning solution or hot water and soap if the aforementioned is unavailable.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against