Join our server on Discord

Mar and Tigerlily rp!
(10-24-2008 08:39 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: "Nooooow wait a second" Flamedramon looks towards Luna, making sure the chessmon weren't around, "What's that Dark Queen they were talking about? And how does that relate to you not wanting them to see you?" he said, piecing one and one together.

(House)

OOC: Gatomon? Where did a Gatomon come from? o_O

IC:

Renodramon fell to the floor, "But you came here! Risori-chan, let's play!" Reno smiled still, sitting on his butt on the ground as he waved a paw to her.

"Let's talk somewhere private..." Luna said as she looked around and tooked him by his armor claws to lead them to the forest. When they got there she finally sighed. "I'll tell you everything...but please don't tell anyone about this secret, and Antylomon already knows about it so please..."

OCC: Sorry about that but my character Yashamon has a plushie gatomon with him instead of a teddybear. So sorry about the confusion xD;

"..." Risori was speechless, she couldn't believe Renodramon is acting like a child. She left quietly without saying anything to him.

"Where are you going?" Yashamon stared at her. "Aren't you going to play with him? He's a rookie you know."

"I'm not in the mood for games." The yellow fox continued walking but Yashamon stopped her.

"Just one play, and I will stop being annoying." He winked at her, then Risori sighed.

"Alright..."

Yashamon smiled leaving the two alone.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sure thing," Flamedramon replied, nodding, "If we're gonna be living together for a while I'd at least want to know why there are lots of guards patrolling around." He said with a smile.

(House)

"Yay! What games do you wanna play?" Reno asked, looking up at Risori with a big smile.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"...A month ago, I disobeyed Susanomon's order. I was forced to get married to Apollomon the digimon who controls the sun. However; I don't even liked him and during the beginning and when we were rookies we aren't really friends at all. And...I did what I wanted to do...run away from it, but...not only that...being the queen of darkness."

She lowered her head. "I...risk my friends, family, and my people in the three moons due to my selfish reasons. If I were to be captured...I'll be in a small cell in rookie form alone...in darkness for 100 years...I have three months til I get to my mega form...however; there is a problem...I have to face Royal knights, and most of them have the X-antibody."

"I don't know, you wanted to play." sighed Risori turning her neck around not looking
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Apollomon? The Royal Knights?" Flamedramon blinked, "Aren't those just a legend?" he asked, since it obviously was true that what was going on the three moons didn't reach the ears of the digital world dwellers, "And you... you don't look like a Queen of the Darkness to me. Are you sure you didn't bonk your head on a tree or something? Maybe those KnightChessmon are looking for a thug or something under that name!" he said.

(House)

"Let's play uhm..." Reno pondered, looking around until he spotted a ball, "Let's play fetch!" he said, quickly moving and in less than a second after he said that he was sitting in front of Risori with the ball in question, in his maw, and he was wagging his tails.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I am the queen of darkness." Luna said firmly as she doesn't want to yell at him knowing it wouldn't be assertive. "If something would've happen to me, the three moons will disappeared and the digital world will have no darkness it will be sunny all the time and the plants will turn into dust. That is why, I must train to become a mega digimon known as Dianamon to find and recode the so-called creator of the digital world Yggdrasil to balance these things without having a wedding."

"Let's get out of Flamedramon's house...first I don't want to stay in a house too long." sighed Risori taking the ball with her.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yggdrasil...? Dianamon? They are also myths. They don't really exist." Flamedramon sighed, folding his arms. "You're talking about gods, and the Royal Knights are the servants of these gods. You can't expect me to believe that fairy tale... right?"

(House)

Reno followed obediently, he didn't understand why they wouldn't play there, but he knew they'd play, so it didn't bother him much!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Listen to me, those Knightchessmons are after me right? Even though the four Sovereign Gods are asleep, and do not know what Yggdrasil's true intentions; the digimon the digimon that are after me are hired by the royal knights! Believe it or not, I'm not going to just stay here and let my people in the moon suffer for no reason!" Suddenly her eyes were full of tears she fell on her knees, feeling that...the digimon who are at the moons are suffering.

(In Gale Moon)

"Where is your queen!?" A pink knight slashed at the poor monodramon's back.

"Ah! I don't know, the Goddess isn't here!" The purple dragon cowered while he stared at his digimon friends all beat up. "She's probably in the Digital World as we speak!"

"No! We don't want our Queen to suffer Monodramon!" the one rookie digimon cried out.

"SILENCE!" Rhodoknight picked up the dragon by the hilt of his neck choking him. "Are you sure the Queen is at the Digital World? Or you rather have your friend here have it's data deleted?"

"..."

"I rather have my data deleted than have our queen forced by bullies! Where is your sense of justice when you are picking on rookie digimons like us!?!" shouted another.

"I SAID SILENCE!" The pink royal knight then with one slash they're all deleted.

"N..no..." Monodramon said tearfully lowering his head. The Rhodoknight dropped the digimon on the ground leaving him behind.

"If you find the queen, make sure she better be, alive."

Risori took Renodramon well actually lead him to the bamboo forest where she usually trained with a silent sigh she leaned against the bamboo tree only to have a weak bamboo break and her back landed against on the floor. "Ugh! Stupid bamboo tree!" she uttered in annoyance.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"H-hey!" Flamedramon gasped a bit, seeing her drop to her knees, crouching to place his arms around her shoulders, "Calm down. It's not that I don't believe what you're saying exactly, but it's just too tough to swallow at first. C'mon, get up, you look exhausted, maybe you could have a rest at home?" he offered, smiling a bit.

(Bamboo Forest)

"Yay! Let's play Risori-chan!" Reno giggled playfully, bouncing as he followed her, after seeing her fall tough, he almost cracked up in laughter, "He-he-he!" he chuckled, "Want help up?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna hugged Flamedramon, she couldn't bare the fact that the digimon that are living at the moons are suffering do to her. Her armored plated chest pressed against his back as she follow Flamedramon to his hom.

"Yes." sighed Risori as she handed him her white paws.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flamedramon smiled, albeit slightly uncomfortable, "I'll have to delay my wood delivery..." he thought to himself, carrying the full container in one claw, and the empty one that used to be the Woodmon's plate with his tail. "Okay, here we are..." he said upon they had reached destination, he walked in with Luna behind him like before and he looked around, "I have a guest's room to the left, and the bathroom's the door in-between them. If you want to take a bath or a shower it has both." He smiled.

(Forest)

Renodramon stuck out his tongue, grabbing Risori and pulling her up back on her feet, "Let's play! Throw the ball! throw the ball!" he said, bouncing happily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad