Join our server on Discord

Mar and Tigerlily rp!
Luna stopped as she heard the half of the scene then she saw the blue dragon flew as the Woodmon tossed him. Then she went over to him worryingly and she didn't know the dragon was following her. "Flamedramon! Are you alright?"

Yashamon sighed as he went to were his cousin was and then he found a couple of woodmons trying to pick up a fight. "Hey what's going on here, you trying to fight against my cousin bad idea man!" He then pointed them with his wooden katana sword. "You'll gonna get your butt kicked by him!" he smirked at them as he knew they mess with the wrong mon.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yashamon?" Flamedramon said, standing up with Luna's help, "What are you doing..."

"Hah! That pansy? CHYEAH RIGHT!" The first Woodmon said, growling as he pointed with the wooden arm towards Yashamon, "Grrr! Take this!" he launched few spiked vines towards the samurai at great speed, but Flamedramon quickly reacted.

"Flame Knuckle!" He yelled, charging fire in his gauntlet and shooting it towards the vines, burning them off and scaring the second Woodmon.

"Oh shi- He's a fire type!" the living tree trunk cowered, running away and leaving the other one there, shivering.

Flamedramon kicked the remaining vines off, the blackened rope of thorns falling to the floor. "Get moving!" he roared, making the tree run away in fear.

"Oooh! Cool! Fireworks!" Reno said, sitting in front of Flamedramon with his eyes sparkling like a fan boy, "Can you do that again?!"

"Uhh..." he looked down at the curious dog, "Who... are you?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ah geez you forgot to make the wooden katana you promised me earlier did you?" Yashamon sighed. "Oh that's Renodramon, he's kindna new to the gym and village." Then all of a sudden a huge grin appeared on his face(Even though he has his white hockey like mask to cover his face) and walked near his cousin and whispered in his ear. "OH I get it...your with your new girlfriend aren't you?"

As a rabbit digimon with big ears, she could definitely hear what they're saying and instantly Luna flushed fiddling her fingers in embarrassment.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Heeeey! You're a bunny!" Lacking any big attention span, Renodramon was alreadying hopping in front of Luna, "You're cute! Wanna play with me? I'm Reno!"

"Girlfriend?" Flamedramon crimsoned slightly, holding his neck in embarrassment as he smiled, "Don't know what you're talking about Yashamon, but if you want your sword you can pick it up back at home. I have it there."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna blinked and hid behind Flamedramon. "Nuuu..." abit scared of Renodramon. "I'm not into any games..."

"Okay fine geez, there's nothing embarrassing about dating your girlfriend in privacy that is!" smiled Yashamon as he heads out to his place. "Renodramon leave those two alone so they can 'Play' with each other."

That comment made her blush even further. "Um is your relative?" She sweated nervously.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Apparently" Flamedramon flat-stared, looking behind him, "What are you doing back there? That Renodramon's gone." He pointed to the happy furry lizard who had gone to follow Yashamon in his tracks.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
However; Luna then noticed two two knightchessmon heading towards this way. "Flamedramon...please whatever you do...don't tell them I'm here." she then disappeared and went in his shadow. The his shadow remained unchanged.

The two knightchessmon appeared to the Flamedramon. "Have you seen a dark type digimon that goes by the name of Cresemon? She's a pink rabbit digimon that wears armor and wields a shield and long staff."

The samurai digimon entered Flamdramon's house, and when he got in. He tried searching for the wooden katana. "Hmmm it's gotta be here somewhere." He complained as he searched everywhere for it.

Risori sighed as she appeared out of nowhere. "Looking for this?"

"Ah! Risori it's nice to see you here<3 but what are you doing in Flamedramon's home?" chuckled the Yashamon.

"Your bad at finding stuff so I went into his house and get it for you." sighed Risori.

"I guess that's what ninjas are handy for!" laughed Yashamon. "Barging in digimon's houses of course!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Uhm... sure..." Flamedramon whispered back to the bunny who seemingly had disappeared. When confronted by the two Knightchessmon he raised an eyebrow, "I don't know who you're talking about. But if that digimon is bad, they have no place here, bad digimon don't live here. You're wasting your time." The dragon said.

(Road)

"Isn't barging into houses bad?" Reno said, one of his ears twitching as he looked up at Risori, "Oh, Risori-chan!" he pounced the ninja, "Good to see you! Let's play!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well excuse me, we have to check everywhere for this digimon. If we find you guity of helping a bad digimon then you are in big heap of trouble!" the blackknightchessmon shouted and pointed his finger on Flamedramon's chest.

"Blackknightchessmon, leave the dragon digimon we'll deal with him later. For now, we have to keep searching the dark queen." The whiteknightchessmon cleared his throat and they both left to continue searching some other places.

Finally, Luna appeared sighing softly. "Thank you...I guess maybe I should help you with the lumber for being so kind." she blushed innocently; not daring to look at Flamedramon.

"Agh get off me!" Risori growled as she pushed Renodramon away from her.

"Oh c'mon he likes you!" chuckled Yashamon. The mysterious gatomon did the chuckled motion as well.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Nooooow wait a second" Flamedramon looks towards Luna, making sure the chessmon weren't around, "What's that Dark Queen they were talking about? And how does that relate to you not wanting them to see you?" he said, piecing one and one together.

(House)

OOC: Gatomon? Where did a Gatomon come from? o_O

IC:

Renodramon fell to the floor, "But you came here! Risori-chan, let's play!" Reno smiled still, sitting on his butt on the ground as he waved a paw to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad