Join our server on Discord

Mar and Tigerlily rp!
This rp is made for only me and Dragonmasterx! Thank you. :3

Our digimon profile.

Name: Luna
Digimon: Crescemon
Skills Big ice blast, lunatic dance, crossbow shot
Profile: Luna used to be the legendary well known warrior. She is also the runaway bride of Apollomon, due to disobeying one of the holy knights she dedigivolved into crescemon. Not only is she is targeted by the royal knights; the dark evil digimon are after her as well. After hearing that her cousin Antylomon is helping her, she then decided to tak refudge to the city that she hopefully be free from the mishap.

Name: Risori
Digimon: Renamon
Skills: Diamond storm, power fist.
Profile: Risori is a ninja renamon who is always serious. She's a hard to get type of girl and she always looking for a good fight. Her past is unknown due to her socitey.

Luna stopped as she finally arrived to the city. She immediatly looked around to see if her cousin is here, her pink long ribbons flow freely along the wind. There was no sign of her cousin anywhere. Luna sighed briefly, "It looks like I have to search for the flower shop alone..." She tooked a couple of walks yet she still doesn't where the flower shop is. She began to wander off endlessly searching for her relative's work.

A ninja renamon huffed heavily as she was pushed immediatly as she was dueling her trainer Leomon. "Not bad on defence...however you seemed to be tired so easily." chuckled the beastman.

"I'm just getting started!" she then launch herself and suddenly her arm began to glow in immerse heat. "Power fist!"

Leomon then quickly blocked it with his sword, he barely moved his feat as he felt the powerful strength from the foxe's arm.

"Beast sword!"

The lion swung his sword aiming at her, he missed but cutted abit of her hair.

Risori then stopped. "Ugh...that was pathethic..."

He chuckled. "Your efforts here in the gym has improved though, I'm quite impressed...however it would be rude of me to ask what goals you intended to seek."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Flamedramon
Digimon: Flamedramon
Skills: Fire Rocket, Express Claw, Flame Knuckle.
Profile: A Flamedramon in charge of the wood-cutting business in a semi-separate hut nearby the city.

Name: Reno.
Digimon: Renodramon
Skills: Thunder Flame, Tail Slam.
Profile: A carefree rookie digimon that rarely picks up a fight, yet he loves fighting as a game. Wanders different towns to get quick jobs done so he can get his day's fill!

Few, small splinters of wood flew into the soft grass patterns on the road by the city as large couples of wooden trunk halves fell onto collectors on either side of a tree stump. Flamedramon rubbed his masked forehead with his left gauntlet in relief, "It's hot today..." he murmured to himself, "Glad I'm done with the collecting!" he said, stretching his aching muscles in his blue arms as he grinned. The dragon grabbed both of the large collectors filled with the just cut wood and he proceeded to start his short trip to the town, where he would supply the material.

(Gym)

"Leomon-san!" A hurried furry lizard ran on all fours, holding a bucket under his maw as he stopped himself in his tracks in front of both Risori and his Leomon teacher. "Got all the fishes I could from the river! Is this enough?" he asked, laying the bucket full of small, yet numerous fishes next to Leomon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crescemon was immediately lost...she then decided that she should be asking directions to her cousin's place. She then saw a well built handsome looking Flamedramon walking holding some wood. Her nervousness took over and he looked very busy, but the other digimon are the same. The rabbit warrior then took a moment of deep breath and walked over to Flamedramon and bowed a little at him.

"Excuse me...I know your very busy...but, I can't find my cousin Antylomon. I am very sorry to disturb you while your working, but I hope I can repay you back once I settle down here in your city." She said in a soft tone but loud enough so he can hear.

"Ah very good!" smiled Leomon. "That's enough for the all the students here like everybody else."

"I don't see what's the purpose of catching fish they're very easy to get anyways." commented Risori as she leaned against the tree.

"Risori, catching fish is a experience that helps builds up endurance and flexibility. It helps build up a fine strong character like Renodramon." The beastman began holding up finger in the air as he began to explain.

"Tsk....." The yellow fox move her head at the side not daring to even look at him.

Yashamon then appeared out of nowhere chuckled, "I think she likes you Renodramon!"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Antylomon?" said Flamedramon, dropping his containers on the floor as he began to think, "You need directions, right?" he turned around, looking towards a straight road up to another hut, "I deliver wood to every house, and the only Antylomon I see everyday lives there!" he smiled, picking up the containers after he looked back to Crescenmon, "We can go together if you want. I have to stop by her house anyways!" he laughed.

(Gym)

Renodramon sat there, his front paws on the floor with his big canine tongue hanging out dumbily, "I like Risori-chan too! She likes playing a lot!" the lizard grinned, his twin tails wagging.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh thank you!" Crescemon cheered and without thinking she hugged him. Her blue armored chested plate pressed against his red vest. "It's been a long time since anybody treated me so nicely!"

"Ugh...sick creature." said Risori as she felt disgusted after looking at him.

Leomon chuckled, "Risori, can you make that sashimi you learned from your heritage? It was really good."

"Fine I will." sighed Risori as she begun taking the bunch of fish into her hut."

Yashamon smiled through his white mask and turned to face Renodramon. "So...have you ask her out yet? You know you want to with that fine butt she got!"

"Now now...don't talk stuff like this, we're not here to make her feel uncomfortable." scolded Leomon.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flamedramon blushed slightly at the pounce, almost losing balance and dropping the heavy containers, "Uhm... no problem!" he said with a frank smile as he turned around and walked over to the hut in question "Don't think why someone wouldn't treat you nicely, but I bet your cousin'd be glad to see you again!" he added.

(Gym)

"Ask her out?" Renodramon cocked his head sideways, ignoring any speech after hearing that, "What do I have to ask?" he said, confused at Yashamon. "Oh... do I need to ask her to give me extra rice?!" he said, hopping up excitedly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"...I'm sorry but, it's very personal...and I don't want to talk about it." said the rabbit warrior as she lowered her face upon hearing it. "I am glad that my cousin is helping me." Her face smiled once more and she followed the blue dragon as he helped guide her to her cousin's place.

"Oi, I mean dating her like mates with her not ask her for food!" Yashamon slapped his face in annoyance, the stuffed gatomon had her hands over her face as well.

Leomon chuckled again, "I guess you should have been more detailed."

"Here's the food you wanted." Risori appeared bringing four dishes, each had 4 california rolls with fish in it along with sashimi, soy sauce and a couple of wasabi.

"Ahhhh the chef has return!" laughed Yashamon.

"You really wanted me to hurt you do you?" Risori then made a death glare at Yashamon but he keeps on continuing laughing.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flamedramon stood next to the door of the hut, dropping one wood container by the hall and holding the other one in both of his arms, "So, gonna do the honours of knocking?" he chuckled a bit.

(Gym)

"Great!" said Reno as he smiled at his plate, "Thanks Risori-chan!" he said with his childy-like voice as he began eating the sushi rolls from the plate as if he was eating dog food. "Taaaaaasteeeeeeeey!" he cheered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As she knocked the door of her cousin, Antylomon's hut, a brownish rabbit appeared and she helded onto her cousin's hands. "Luna! It's so good to see you, it's been a long time since you left your homeland!" Then she turned to face Flamedramon and given 1500 bits. "And thank you for you helping me and my cousin; she is bad at directions." she giggled while Luna sweatdropped nervously at her mentioning it.

"Yes indeed..." she smiled at her, her expression was still the same. "Anyways, does Digitamamon have any room for me to stay?"

"I'm...afraid not." sighed Antylomon. "I'm very sorry to say that, I wished I could something more to help you but, the streets is abit crowded with other digimon that neither I and Digitamamon can help you."

"Well I guess I have to live on my own close to the city then." Luna tried to cheer up but, Antylomon stopped her.

"Wait, Flamedramon! I know you have room for Luna to stay! Please, dear Flamedramon she really needs you help. And besides you don't mind having a helper to help you with the loggings will you? And she will do it for free without pay!" The cousin continued trying to assist her.

"Antylomon! Your asking too much!" Luna blushed as she couldn't believe what her cousin just said.

Suddenly the two horsemen digimon came over to the four digimon looking at three of them. The two knightchessmons then pointed thier huge darts at the them, "Have you seen a digimon that goes by the name Crescemon? A pink rabbit that has armored all over?"

Risori's ears began to perked as she suddenly heard the name.

Leomon frowned, "No, I never heard of such name...why what's the matter?"

"That digimon had violated the rule of her duty as the digimon of darkness, she shall be punished greatly do to her disobedience of the royal knights!" The two of them exclaimed at the same time.

"Well, I hope you two do capture her for doing something is wrong." He then picked up the sushi with the chopsticks and continue eating it. Risori went silent for a moment wondering what did Crescemon do to upset the holy knights.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flamedramon counted the digital money, smiling to himself and placing it onto the side of a container, which was nothing else than an extension of a money pouch. He smiled as we was about to leave but heard the tall bunny's request, "Uhh..." he bascilated for a second, blinking in surprise as he dumbily stared at the two girls, "Well... there's extra room at home, but I'm not the kind of guy,"

OOC: Put that coma on the unfinished sentence on purpose so you can interrupt his talk with the excited Antylomon, lol.

IC:

(Gym)

Reno cocked his head sideways, some of the food dribbling down from his maw as he looked at the two KnightChessmon, he grinned, "They look funny!" he said, with certain air of naivety and mockery as he sat up, satisfied with his food.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad