Join our server on Discord

The Main Page. What do you want?
Would it be possible to change it by the way. I agree with the update system being different, maybe placing small links instead of large one's like maybe have a "Donation Banner" Rather then have the sticky for it may be a bit better to use, and then people could post it in other websites too to help us out.

I think sticky tags should only be used for the new updates to the site, to make it more work friendly, reminding everyone that we do things to make and better this website.

Another thing I would like to add is

http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/sh...p?tid=7639

This coincides with what I want to say and that is maybe it may be nice to make a commission page for the site to for their artists, poets, writers, musicians. and etc. So that way it could make the page personal and it would be fun to make like a team that could help fund the site by doing so as well?

Also it would be nice to see newer Bubble's like the one next to your name like Admin, and Gabumon Lovers, and SDP and etc. It would be nice if someone could have the major groups posted on the front page so people could see what other groups have to offer. It would be great if we could make a lil comic every so week and post it on the frontpage, or a poem voted on by us, and it would give everyone the vantage we keep this place alive with love.

I don't know what else, I see four stickies that seem to be out of place.

I really don't know what else to add.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Alright this is just a little test.
http://digiartistsdomain.org/test
This was going to be more but I had a few problems with space. Imagine it a bit neater, is this how you would prefer it, or the update table somwhere else or even a completely different way of showing new updates?
Heck I could add things like a poll for the main page for both guests and members, new poll every week or something.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
You mean like "Poll of the Day" in GameFAQs? Hey Ghostiemon, I think I like that idea. In fact, I think you'd do good to add it!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Try putting the mailing list subscription to the right of the stickies so that it takes the same amount of space as the links in the updates.

(I'm good at HTML/CSS, so I can help with that if needed)
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan
Okay the polls upand I have the update panel and mailing list sitting side by side, but theres a huge gap, any ideas?
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
(10-19-2008 10:32 AM)Ghostiemon Wrote: Okay the polls upand I have the update panel and mailing list sitting side by side, but theres a huge gap, any ideas?

No, you got me all wrong. I meant put the stickies where you currently got mailing list form, and the mailing list (and possibly poll) wher eyou currently the first update panel.

SHould I just go ahead nad make a mockup myself?
"Mental Note: The guys you think are gay are normally straight, even thought they'll make out with you if they've had enough to drink." JJriddler

"If Jeri says you're cute, you're CUTE. " Renafan
we could host some fan art for the DaD on the front page...like that one that had the Digimon from 03 armed up with guns...
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Okay, more like that, if I'm still not following you then just make your mock up. Also I put up the picture there because the page looks a bit dead without it. If anyone has any pictures they think might be more suitable, or that they drew we could host them there. Maybe even showcase an artists work or something.
Also the poll has changed A) because it's smaller and B) the old code conflicted with the email. I'll change the clour later.
Anyone want to make a donate button? Or shall I just ask in the artists domain?
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
(10-23-2008 10:20 AM)Ghostiemon Wrote: Okay, more like that, if I'm still not following you then just make your mock up. Also I put up the picture there because the page looks a bit dead without it. If anyone has any pictures they think might be more suitable, or that they drew we could host them there. Maybe even showcase an artists work or something.
Also the poll has changed A) because it's smaller and B) the old code conflicted with the email. I'll change the clour later.
Anyone want to make a donate button? Or shall I just ask in the artists domain?

If I knew how to make buttons in general I would x.x;
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Chaos knight Matt made logos for various groups didn't he? maybe you could get him to make a button too?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds